Amy's Kitchen Tofu Scramble

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Tofu Scramble!
Adzaan M.
I buy this product so regularly, it's in the running for my favorite vegan Amy's meal. Very tasty and feels complete with all that's included. I even like to add some vegan cheese on top for an added touch. Some might feel it's pricey but I feel paying for the convenience of it is what keeps me buying this product.
Kristie R.
Bluffton
This is such a Tasty Go-To when I’m able to find it! Pop it in the Microwave for 4-5 Minutes and enjoy an amazing Breakfast. Add a side of Fruit to make it more enjoyable! Has 2-3 Tomatoes, Hash Browns, Tofu, and Greens.
Edna O.
Brooklyn, NY
This is delicious! Who would have know that the texture is exactly like real scrambled eggs! I have recently been eating vegetarian/vegan style and this tastes like I’m at a vegan brunch spot. Very tasty that you don’t even know that you are eating tofu! The price is good also...Highly recommend!
Raquel B.
Love Amy’s vegetarian products. This offers a medley of flavors that’s delicious and satisfying. It’s convenient to carry with you and prepares in minutes. Pair it with a salad for a light and healthy dinner option.
Alexandria J.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Perfect for a quick, healthy and vegetarian meal! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or Snack, this Tofu Scramble is delicious for anytime day or night! A quick and healthy meal loaded with protein from the Tofu! Yummy!
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love how Amy’s serves my dairy free needs without sacrificing taste. This tofu scramble is a larger serving of tofu, veggies and hash browns. It’s really delicious and is the perfect size to fill you up in the morning.
Danielle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Was surprised by how good this actually was! One of my go to Amy’s products, I buy it every time I see that it’s in stock
Amanda J.
Mathiston, MS
I love this breakfast, because it’s savory, hearty, and something I wouldn’t normally take the time to make for myself. On mornings that are hurried with a long day ahead, it’s nice to be able to get a healthy protein rich breakfast.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
My daughter and I both love this! It is so hard to find a yummy frozen vegan ready made meal but Amy's kitchen always delivers. My go to for a quick healthy breakfast that I know my daughter will love and scarf right up! Quick easy and delicious!
Annie G.
Amy’s frozen dinners are a staple in my diet, often mixed with a salad or scarfed on the go. As far as this Tofu scramble was, as a vegetarian, I wasn’t quite as impressed. The spinach and tofu mixed with the eggs made all the ingredients slippery and watery which didn’t make for an appetizing bite. Good flavor but probably needs some tweaking on ratio of ingredients.

Looking for your answer?