BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Generous Portion Of Our Tofu Scrambled With Organic Vegetables, With Hash Brown Potatoes And Sliced Tomatoes On The Side. This Is One Complete, And Completely Delicious, Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Hash Browns (Organic Potatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper), Organic Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Zucchini, Organic Onions, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Nutritional Yeast, Spices, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Annie G.
Amy’s frozen dinners are a staple in my diet, often mixed with a salad or scarfed on the go. As far as this Tofu scramble was, as a vegetarian, I wasn’t quite as impressed. The spinach and tofu mixed with the eggs made all the ingredients slippery and watery which didn’t make for an appetizing bite. Good flavor but probably needs some tweaking on ratio of ingredients.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
This is the best frozen breakfast I’ve ever had and so easy to make. When I’m in a rush I throw this bad boy in the microwave, get ready, and when I come out I have a hot delicious breakfast ready for me.
Jessica B.
This is such a delicious frozen meal. Amy’s is the best for frozen foods. Worth spending a little extra. Whenever I have this I feel full for hours, it’s a great way to start the day. Would recommend!
Tamara R.
Bend, OR
Really decent breakfast food but can be a bit pricey. I wish Amy’s had some more breakfast options that were good for on the go. Like bagel sandwiches or waffles or something. Love Amy’s though!
Megan M.
I try not to eat many frozen meals, because they always make me feel a little sad in the inside lol.. but not this one!! It’s definitely the best vegan frozen meal I’ve had. The tofu has great flavor and texture and the veggies aren’t too weird and soggy like they can be in microwaveable meals. Definitely a great quick vegan breakfast!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this!!!! I've been a huge Amy's fan since going vegetarian/vegan. Amy's make it so easy since their meals are quick and tasty! I love making my own tofu scramble, but some days I just need something quick and this is my go-to option! I eat this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner and i'm never disappointed! I do add some garlic salt and pepper to it and it makes it even better! I usually buy one of these to take over my friends house whenever I sleep over since vegan options are limited at her house. She actually ended up loving thos and was jealous of my breakfast and she now buys these too!
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
As I mentioned I absolutely love Amy’s and they think it’s the best frozen food brand on the market the pro is that it taste really good it out stands the other products like it I would really recommend this product to others
Ann O.
Farmington
Being a pescatarian, tofu is a huge part of my diet. Amy’s tofu scramble is better than most tofu breakfast I have gotten eating out and paying a premium! This has the perfect fluffy yet hearty texture and is filled w excellent healthy additions of veggies as well as Amy’s awesome herbs and spices. And you can have it on your plate in about 3 minutes. Now why would you ever leave your house when you are craving some tofu in the morning? You won’t.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Let me start by saying I am not a tofu fan, BUT this is my favorite frozen entree! It is delicious! The tofu scramble with hasbtown potatoes and a sliced tomato- it’s a delicious, healthy, organic, meat-free meal that requires no effort! I eat these several times a month for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Yum!
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
I love how Amy’s serves my dairy free needs without sacrificing taste. This tofu scramble is a larger serving of tofu, veggies and hash browns. It’s really delicious and is the perfect size to fill you up in the morning.

Walmart