Amy's Kitchen Thai Red Curry

by Amy's Kitchen

We Make Our Own Curry Paste From Scratch Because That Makes All The Difference. Then We Make Smooth, Coconut Milk-based Curry Sauce And Toss In Organic Onions, Broccoli, Carrots, Tofu And Delightfully Sweet Butternut Squash. Fragrant Jasmine Rice Completes The Meal. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Jasmine Rice, Organic Coconut Milk (Organic Coconut, Water), Organic Butternut Squash, Organic Broccoli, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Filtered Water, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Organic Carrots, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Green Beans, Organic Sautéed Onions (Organic Onions, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Brown Sugar, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Red Onions, Spices, Sea Salt, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Garlic, Paprika, Black Pepper. Contains Soy And Tree Nuts (Coconut).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Thai Red Curry!
Dallas, TX
Amy's Kitchen Thai Red Curry uploaded by Michelle H.
Ok not bad! Obviously not as good as the real dish but it was tasty enough to curb a craving for red curry. It’s not spicy. I recommend adding in your own spice. Serving size is more than enough as well! I would recommend for a lazy day 🤗
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This meal is veggie-filled. The curry sauce is flavorful, but I wish it were more thick and spicy.
Another delicious frozen meal from Amy's that i love. So far these meals taste really good and good flavor,they cook evenly through out. I will definitely getting these again.
Meridianville
Purchased at: Publix
Ok so I normally go for the green curry only but they didn't have it this time so I settled for red and it is v DELICIOUS! I won't turn my nose up at it ever again. I wish the portion was a bit bigger and that it was easier to find in family sizes but this is perfect for me when I don't feel like cooking!
Phoenix
Purchased at: Safeway
I enjoyed this very much! I'm not a big tofu fan, but I didn't mind it in this. The flavor is very tasty. I had never had red curry, so I wasn't sure I was going to like it, but I'm happy to report I did! The flavor and texture were great and I like that it is healthier than some other frozen options.
Portland, OR
This is by far my favorite frozen meal. If they were a bit less pricey I would eat this on the regular. The curry is creamy and has a nice spice to it but is mild. The rice and vegetable combination with the curry is amazing and the flavors are so good. It heats up really well and the portion size is good.
Washington, DC
Truly a favorite food of mine, I crave this if I haven't had it for a few weeks. A great affordable alternative to going out to eat, this never disappoints! It is quick and great for lunch, dinner or whenever you're craving curry. I have been eating this for the past few years and will keep re-purchasing it.
1,139 reviews
Amy's Kitchen Thai Red Curry uploaded by Lynn B.
Amy's Kitchen Thai Red Curry uploaded by Lynn B.
This was very tasty with the right amount of sauce to rice and veggies. This wasn’t spicy, but had flavor. The image shows enlarged pieces of veggies and tofu. The tofu pieces are small. It’s a typical serving as other frozen rice meals. I’d recommend it and buy it again. It heats quickly in the microwave.
Minneapolis, MN
Really good quick and easy vegan meal! I love this brand and they are sold at a lot of stores. My only complaint for this particular one is that the sauce was extremely watery which was slightly off putting if you prefer a thicker curry!
Downers Grove, IL
This is incredibly delicious and fresh tasting!  It's difficult to think that it's a frozen meal instead of delivery from your local indian restaurant.  It's filling and delicious!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...