BY AMY'S KITCHEN

House-made Curry Sauce, Jasmine Rice, Tofu And A Mixture Of Organic Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Yellow Zucchini And Fire Roasted Red Bell Peppers Make This Thai Dish One You’ll Want To Visit Often. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Jasmine Rice, Organic Coconut Milk (Organic Coconut, Water), Organic Fire Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Organic Yellow Zucchini, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Filtered Water, Organic Green Beans, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Organic Carrots, Organic Fire Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Sautéeed Onions (Organic Onions, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Spinach, Organic Basil, Water Chestnuts, Organic Brown Sugar, Organic Cilantro, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Red Onions, Spices, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Soy And Tree Nuts (Coconut).

Gabrielle F.
Ok this is my favorite Amy's meal! It is delicious - great flavor curry and a decent amount of vegetables which is always an issue in frozen meals. It is not expensive for a full meal but not exactly cheap.
Katie L.
Atlanta, GA
This is so much better than it should be for a frozen meal! I always keep a couple in case I forgot to make lunch and it keeps me full and happy. I'm terrible at making rice and somehow they have mastered it, even after microwaving it's delicious. I make my own green curry all the time but will eat this any day.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I love both the Green and Red curries from Amy's! They come over basmati rice just as they would in a Thai restaurant, and are flavorful and satisfying. I love them for moments when I am craving Thai, but can't get to my favorite Thai place. For around $4, a great, filling lunch option!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,444 reviews
I love this one it's so flavorful and delicious! It's full of real veggies and leaves you satisfied! It's for a little heat but it's got lots of coconut milk to smooth it out! It's not loaded up with tons of salt but actual herbs and spices and it's easy to make. Free of gluten and milk full of flavor!
Samantha K.
Vallejo, CA
I really didn't think i would like this but i decided to try it and i was pleasantly surprised. It was actually really good
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Is this one any good? I have tried others and they were ok but not sure about the green curry...
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy these at?