BY AMY'S KITCHEN #86 in Frozen Entrees

Tamari Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Ginger And Garlic Are Slowly Simmered For A Flavorful Sauce, Then Served Over Organic Rice Noodles, Organic House-made Tofu And Diced Veggies. We Packed A Lot Of Flavor Into This Dish But Only 250 Calories. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Pasta (Organic Rice Flour, Water), Organic Broccoli, Organic Green Beans, Organic Carrots, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Cabbage, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Pineapple Juice, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Green Onions, Organic Onions, Filtered Water, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Ginger, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Garlic, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Soy. Includes Sesame Seeds.

Remi N.
I love Amy's!! Not only is it great that it doesn't take long to make but it's healthy!!! Healthy and fast that's my favorite! My mother in law only eats these cause she's a working woman and never has the time or patience to make food but this is the same quality! We love it at this household!
Robin C.
I bring Amy's frozen meals into work on a weekly basis.  The wholesome, plant-based ingredients and the convenience of the microwavable frozen format help to ensure that I will keep purchasing these products.  The Light & Lean line has helped me also stay weight-conscious throughout the week while always inspiring a "What are you eating?  It smells so good!"
Sue W.
This is a regular buy for me from Whole Foods, mainly because I like the taste (which is pretty comparable to restaurant quality). Like other entrees at Whole Foods though, it is not the most economical option at an average price of $6-$7. Still cheaper than eating out though.
Sahar R.
I did not find this to be healthy at all. Not even a large filling portion size. I would have been better off with a chicken breast. It has a nice decent taste but I wouldn't recommend to anyone on the Keto diet or trying to get into shape. Stick to your meats ladies!
Emily J.
Love this Amy's frozen dinner! I only tried it once since I love almost all the other Amy's frozen dinners I decided to give it a try. It's vegetarian and low calorie so it's great even if you do eat meat
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
I just recently tried this Amy's meal and I love it! I love Asian food but I don't want to have to go out and pick it up while I'm at work. This one is perfect because I can take it to work with me and have a hot lunch! It has great Asian flavor without being heavy.
Kat Z.
These are usually pretty pricey so I only purchase them on sale. However they are always something I go back too. I love the ginger in this dish however definitely needs more spice so I always add sriracha! I just wish the portion wasn't light and lean LOL
Luna M.
Los Angeles, Ca
Super tasty and light meal, not the largest portion but it's still satisfying and especially filling if you have something to eat with it on the side. But for a fast and tasty meal this is the way to go!
Natalie E.
Nashville
Can be slightly watery. Amy's does a great job of capturing the flavor of sweet and sour chicken. Obviously this product doesn't amount to the real thing and needs a bit of improvement.
Bindi S.
San Jose, CA
I love all of Amy;s frozen entrees. They taste very fresh (not at all like other frozen foods), are vegetarian and have a wide variety of choices. The noodles dish has a nice sauce and a good amount of veggies in it. I just wishe they were a dollar cheaper.
Sahar R.
Did anyone actually enjoy the taste of this? I felt like it was generic.
Stephanie S.