Amy's Kitchen Sweet & Sour Asian Noodle Light & Lean

by Amy's Kitchen

Tamari Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Ginger And Garlic Are Slowly Simmered For A Flavorful Sauce, Then Served Over Organic Rice Noodles, Organic House-made Tofu And Diced Veggies. We Packed A Lot Of Flavor Into This Dish But Only 250 Calories. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Pasta (Organic Rice Flour, Water), Organic Broccoli, Organic Green Beans, Organic Carrots, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Cabbage, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Pineapple Juice, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Green Onions, Organic Onions, Filtered Water, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Ginger, Organic Sesame Seed Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Garlic, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Soy. Includes Sesame Seeds.

Is this good?????
Did anyone actually enjoy the taste of this? I felt like it was generic.
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Sweet & Sour Asian Noodle Light & Lean!
Katherine T.
St Petersburg, FL
To be honest, this wasn't what I was expecting. I've eaten so many other Amy's meals in the past because they offer some gluten free options that taste good. The noodles in this were really good. I was impressed that they tasted so great even though it was gluten free. There was tofu on the bottom of the bowl that I didn't see until after I heated it through. I have eaten tofu in the past and enjoyed it but this was excessively chewy and didn't look that great. I ended up picking around the tofu. This wouldn't be my last choice of meal from the company but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it either.
Heather F.
Riverside, RI
Amy's Kitchen Sweet & Sour Asian Noodle Light & Lean uploaded by Heather F.
Purchased at: Target
I had high hopes for this after reading through the review, but I just wasn’t a fan. There weren’t than many noodles in the bowl and as someone who has to eat gluten free, that was a large part of the appeal. Even on sale the price tag was $3.50, so that was a little disheartening as well. It was delicious though. The sauce was fantastic.
Jessica G.
Great flavor noodles for a quick lunch meal. They are super easy to prepare and to take when I'm running late to work. I like to keep at least one in my work refrigerator. I like that they are low in sodium.
Sarah A.
It's good! Ok, not the best thing I've ever eaten, but I enjoyed it. I also appreciated the health value of it. Amy's is a solid brand and rarely disappoints!
Sue W.
Columbus, OH
This is a regular buy for me from Whole Foods, mainly because I like the taste (which is pretty comparable to restaurant quality). Like other entrees at Whole Foods though, it is not the most economical option at an average price of $6-$7. Still cheaper than eating out though.
Alida P.
I have probably had most if not all of the Amys frozen dinners, and this one is one of my favorites! It's healthy and fast! Just the thing you need after a long day at work! Super affordable too! Would recommend to anyone!
Remi N.
I love Amy's!! Not only is it great that it doesn't take long to make but it's healthy!!! Healthy and fast that's my favorite! My mother in law only eats these cause she's a working woman and never has the time or patience to make food but this is the same quality! We love it at this household!
Kat K.
Always so tasty! It's healthy and it lets you feel no guilt over indulging in such goodness!
Kalei M.
I eat these all the time. Best thing to eat for lunch when you get home from a long day at college, lol. I enjoy this one more than the rest.
Molly P.
Port Orchard, WA
All of the frozen entrees tend to be very salty. I prefer to make my own food so I can add or omit seasonings and salts as I wish.