BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy’s Tender Organic Rice Crust Is Topped With Organic Spinach, Dairy Free, Soy-based Mozzarella And Ricotta Cheezes And, Of Course, Amy’s Tasty Italian Pizza Sauce. It’s Everything You Love About Pizza And Nothing You’re Trying To Avoid. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomato Purée, Soy Cheeze – Mozzarella Type (Filtered Water, Organic Expeller Pressed Soybean Oil, Organic Soymilk Powder, Natural Flavors [Plant Sources], Inulin [Chicory Root Extract], Agar-agar, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Protein, Lactic Acid), Organic Sunflower Seed Meal, Organic Spinach, Organic Potatoes, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Agave Syrup, Organic Soy Cheeze – Ricotta Type (Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Natural Flavors, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Organic Spices, Magnesium Chloride, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate), Organic Onions, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Spices, Yeast, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Organic Cane Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Black Pepper. Contains Soy. Includes Sunflower Seeds.

member-31bb9
OMG! OK, I’m Italian and YES, admittedly a pizza snob. But THIS?  Seriously?  IT’S NOT PIZZA! Go have a salad or a nice tofu ‘whatever “ but PLEASE don’t call this pizza. My wonderful wife bought this pizza and cooked it last night for a little neighborhood pot luck. Let’s just say for once, I don’t feel guilty about my opinion. This pizza is bad! I give Amy’s credit for being adventurous but PLEASE call this product what it is... “ IMITATION PIZZA”
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love this Pizza! I'm super picky about my pizza, but needing a gluten-free variety makes it harder to be that way. This one is absolutely one of my favorite and I actually can't believe it's gluten-free!
Latifah B.
Philadelphia, PA
It was okay a little bland definitely not my favorite the crust had a weird texture the dairy free cheese was nice though but it was kind of expensive probably wouldn't repurchase
Ash N.
I love this pizza and would buy it whenever I want pizza. I love the fact that this pizza doesn't have a nasty gluten-free cardboard taste. I do think this pizza seems a little expensive at first, but if I really think about it I would be spending a lot more if I were to order one with the same specs from a pizza joint.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Tastes pretty good doesn't taste like organic food at all. Really yummy kind of pricey to me but that's just my opinion
Meaghen G.
victoria
I bought one to try it out, and it was an expensive mistake. The crust was crunchy and crumbly, and the toppings left nothing to the imagination.