BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Full Of Rich Flavor But Totally Guilt-free. Our Lasagna Layers Ricotta, Parmesan And Mozzarella Cheeses And Organic Spinach Between Wide Ribbons Of House-made Organic Pasta, Then Covers It All With Amy’s Scratch-made Tomato Pasta Sauce. Just 250 Calories. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Pasta (Organic Whole Durum Flour, Filtered Water), Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Spinach, Organic Onions, Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whey, Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Vinegar, Salt), Filtered Water, Organic Celery, Organic Mushrooms, Part-skim Mozzarella And Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Organic Red Wine Vinegar, Organic Cane Sugar, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Hayley G.
Austin, TX
I really like this spinach lasagna. I'm not a fan of ricotta cheese but this is a much better alternative from regular lasagna. It's easy to prepare in the microwave. I recommend heating it more after you take it out of the package into a bowl or on a plate so it's cooked all the way through.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I love ALL of Amy's Kitchen's products. I've tried almost every frozen meal they make, from the veggie lasagna to the pizzas and, my favorite, the red Thai curry stir fry. They have natural, organic ingredients, no preservatives, and ingredients I can actually pronounce. While these are pricier than other frozen meals, these are so much tastier and healtheir. Target often has them on sale 2 for $6, which is still a better value than going to a fast food restaurant for lunch. I've yet to try any of their varieties that I did not love. I will absolutely recommend these to anyone.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
Amy's meals are my favorite frozen meals. They are made with orgnic ingredients and are always vegetarian or vegan. This lasagna is part of their light and lean collection. It is not my favorite out of their various choices. It does not have as much flavors as their other meals. It is low fat, organic, and vegetarian which you cannot beat. These are so quick and easy, but do not make you feel bad about yourself. These usually cost a little over $4.00, but are well worth it!
Brie L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite meal from Amy's and the reason that I keep coming back. I like picking this up for lunch, it smells so good and tastes even better. I am a vegetarian and I know that I can always depend on Amy's.
Nia C.
LOS BANOS, CA
The flavor was out of this world! Amy's never fails me! This vegetarian alternative to regular lasagna is packed with yumminess and is also very healthy. You don't even miss the meat!
Abby H.
Kyle , TX
I'm not a vegan but I do love a lot of vegan foods. Especially Amy's. This is actually my favorite, I love spinach it's just so good and of course good for you (:
Caroline  W.
Charlestown, MA
I love this lasagna. In the winter when I don't want to venture out of my work building I bring these as a warm lunch. They're the perfect size and fill you up without making you feel like you need a nap
Gabriella L.
Williamsburg, VA
Great healthy alternative for a dangerous food. I wish there was a little more sauce, but I liked how thin it was. Didn't have a food coma after eating this, not incredibly heavy which is great.
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Tastes so much like regular lasagna its surprising. The veggies are great in it, and the tofu gives you that riccotta feel vegan-ized. Great for busy people likeme.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
All her products are just good for frozen dinners. I love homemade stuff better but this is pretty good if you are at work or school and you need to heat something up quickly.