BY AMY'S KITCHEN

What’s Better Than A Burrito? A Burrito Made With Fire Roasted Poblano Peppers, Jalapeño Peppers And Black Olives, Of Course. Plus Organic Pinto Beans And Monterey Jack Cheese, Hand-wrapped In An Organic, Whole Wheat Tortilla. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free
Organic Pinto Beans, Organic Wheat And Whole Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Onions, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Olives, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Corn Masa (Organic Stoneground Corn Flour, Trace Of Lime), Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Fire Roasted Poblano Peppers, Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Chipotle Pods, Organic Wheat Gluten, Organic Garlic, Spices, Organic Balsamic Vinegar (Organic Wine Vinegar, Organic Grape Must). Contains Wheat And Milk.

Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
I love all of Amy's burritos. They are a great quick meal straight out of the freezer. Just pop them in the microwave and they are good to go. I usually cut them in half to help them cool down before shoving them in my mouth.
sophia s.
chicago, IL
I freaking love these. Can grab a few, through them in the future for lazy dinners or lazy lunches at the office. They're just good to have on hand and I don't have to worry about if I'm putting utter crap, low quality ingredients into my body.
Caroline P.
Birmingham, AL
I love all of Amy's burritos, but this one is really fun, has more flavor than some of the other plain old rice and bean burritos. I like this one for breakfast or lunch and it keeps me full for a long time.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
I swear by Amy's brand anything!
I really enjoy these burritos. I bring them to work with me for my meal. I'm especially happy with these because it's so hard to find frozen burritos that don't contain meat in them! I think Amy's be the only one! They also have a range of options from regular, to dairy free, gluten free, or both!
Jess B.
Yum! Great for a quick & easy meal when you're on the go. However, I find that the tortilla can be a little much, so I need to make sure that I add some salsa to wet it a little bit.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
My FAVORITE frozen burrito! My freezer is stocked with Amy's meals, but this is a great "quick and easy on the go" meal to make. Very yummy and I love that it's organic.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
Yum! I love this burrito for a quick and easy lunch on the go. It's vegetarian but that does not mean it's lacking on flavor or fillings!
Lindsey C.
New Orleans, LA
I love Amy's meals and burritos. This flavor is so great. I can't really put my finger on why this flavor is so good, but it is. Yummy!
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
Amy's brand is all I buy in premade food. I like to know what I'm eating is good for me and my family. They taste fesh too.
Trista C.
So much flavor for a quick on the go meal.

I really love this brand
nothing ever lacks flavor