Amy's Kitchen Shortbread Cookies

by Amy's Kitchen

Gluten Free Made with Organic Almond Flour. 0g Trans Fat. No Added MSG. No Preservatives. No GMOs. No Bioengineered Ingredients After the birth of our daughter Amy in 1987 we found there was little time to prepare the wholesome nutritious food we normally ate.  Realizing there were others like ourselves, we set up Amy s Kitchen to produce delicious, nourishing frozen meals for health-conscious people too busy to cook. We use only the finest natural and organic ingredients and prepare them with the same careful attention in our kitchen as you would in your own home.  No meat, fish, shellfis.

How do these compare to cookies with gluten in them?
Do these contain egg or dairy?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Shortbread Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
High point , NC
This cookie is an extremely great option for gluten intolerant individuals. I adore shortbread cookies and Amy's is a very reliable brand so you know they taste great. I keep this cookie stocked when I need something sweet to munch on with my hot tea but don't feel like paying the repurcussions for eating a gluten loaded cookie.
Madison, WI
I remember a darker day when Gluten Free food was so not good, it was so frustrating and made being gluten free a pain. These cookies are delicious, they taste like real shortbread...not cookies trying to be shortbread and failing to taste like anything recognizable. Perfect for nibbling on while having afternoon tea.
Fresno, CA
These are outstanding let me tell you, you can dip them with anything and its great for fondu or have a tea party yummy snack
Let me tell you, these are amazing most yummy cookies ever.you can dip them with anythiny and its great for fondu or have a cup of coffee really a yummy snack
greece, ny
Amy's cookies !!! Well anything Amys makes is delicious ! Tastes just like the real thing ! And gluten free !!
Daytona Beach, FL
Shortbread cookies are my favorite and when I went gluten free, I thought I would never have another good cookie. Amy's are great. I don't feel like I'm making due with a substandard product. The taste and texture are spot on.
Toronto, ON
I love short bread my whole family does.its so yummy and even the kids love em..