BY AMY'S KITCHEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amy's® Shepherd's Pie.
Made with Organic Vegetables.
Topped with Organic Mashed Potatoes.
Non-Dairy.
Gluten Free.
No GMOs.
No Bioengineered Ingredients.

Kelsey M.
Oh my gosh Lindsey, I hope you just got a bad one! I absolutely LOVE these pies, and eat them all the time. They are gluten-free AND vegan, which is a hard-to-come-by combination. Not only that, but they're tasty! My boyfriend insists they taste just like traditional shepherd's pies (with meat)! I love the mashed potato topping and the yummy veggies and sauce underneath. It's smaller, so definitely consider adding a roll or a side of rice or something of the sort, but honestly it's a great portion size. I've bought these for years and will continue to do so.
Lindsey C.
New Orleans, LA
I'm a big fan of Amy's meals. I hadn't found one I hated... until this one. I brought it to work one day for lunch and I honestly almost threw it away it was so gross and considered going to the hospital cafe for something edible. I'm not sure what I was expecting with this one, but I was not a fan.
Sharon W.
So good ad flavorful. You dont even miss the meat!! I love eating them when it's cold out.
Brooke R.
Squamish
as someone who can't eat diary and sucks at cooking (though i love to try!) this is an amazing option for me. I love these things! seriously can't get enough of them. finally a veg friendly frozen option ♡