Amy's Kitchen Roasted Vegetable Pizza, Vegan

by Amy's Kitchen

This Unique Pizza Is Made With A Base Of Slow Roasted Onions Caramelized To Perfection. We Spread Them Over Our Hand-stretched Crust And Top It All With Marinated Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers And Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Plus A Drizzle Of Balsamic Vinegar. You Won’t Even Miss The Cheese! Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Onions, Organic Red Onions, Filtered Water, Artichokes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Fire Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Organic Agave Syrup, Balsamic Vinegar (Wine Vinegar, Grape Must), Sea Salt, Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Garlic, Organic Lemon Juice, Yeast, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat.

So I just cooked this in the oven 5 minutes later than it said and it still taste chewy in the middle. Is that just how it is?
I’m not vegan but I do eat many vegan products. So far, I’ve tried the daiya brand pizza and I love it. Is this brand any good?
Hiiw is this? Also done pizza?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Roasted Vegetable Pizza, Vegan!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer S.
Rohnert Park, CA
Amy's roasted vegi pizza is delish! Seriously they sprinkle magic on it. The sweet onion is used as the sauce- genius! #favza
Rachel  E.
Hilliard, OH
Good personal dairy free pizza for when the pizza cravings hit and you don't eat cheese!
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is my go-to, IDGAF about dinner meal. It’s relatively cheap, pretty healthy, and doesn’t have the weird gummy vegan cheese. Have I had one pizza by myself in one sitting? Sure! But it’s fine because it’s vegan. That’s how calories work, right?
#TheFreshPrincessOfHair A.
Bronx, NY
Amy's Kitchen Roasted Vegetable Pizza, Vegan uploaded by #TheFreshPrincessOfHair A.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Vegan pizza in 10 mins great - but there is like no sauce - if your gonna have no cheese atleast have lots of yummy sauce I always add sauce and cheese myself 🙄
Katie M.
Rock Island, IL
My favorite frozen pizza ever! This is so delicious I could eat it every day. The only thing I wish Amy’s would do is create a gluten-free crust version, so I can eat it now that I’ve cut out gluten.
Wendy S.
Las Vegas, NV
Best vegan pizza out there! I love the caramelized onions and the artichoke. Great combination!
Jennifer W.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My favorite pizza ever! I don’t mess with vegan cheese- this is my go to. I love the slight balsamic flavor and the artichoke!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I have been craving this pizza since I first tasted it. It’s one of the best Amy’s pizzas in my opinion. I love how packed full of flavor it is. If you have yet to try it, you’ve got to go get your hands on some.
Renee M.
Canyon Country, CA
This is a very different kind of pizza. It's very delicious and even my picky husband loves this. It's savory and has veggies on it making it a bit healthier for pizza. The combo of the balsamic sauce and the artichoke hearts really takes it to the next level.
Kaylee K.
Pierceton, IN
This is my jam. Okay, it's not jam. It's pizza. And if I could have a pizza and call it my own forever and ever and ever, this would be that pizza. I've been a loyal Amy's customer for longer than I've been vegan (years, guys. It's been years) and I've never once had a product I didn't like. But this sits on a perfect throne at the top of my list, and nothing could ever threaten its reign.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
JaVohn P.
Renton , WA
il y a 2 ans
I am a Vegetarian, transitioning to vegan. Has anyone tried this Amy's Kitchen Vegan Margherita With Daiya Cheese? I haven’t had the best experience with Daiya cheese and am nervous to try this.
Jessica J. il y a 2 mois
Daiya cheese is hit or Miss in my opinion. I know that Amy’s Kitchen’s gluten free vegan Mac and cheese has Daiya cheese and it tastes delicious. For the pizzas, I remember not liking them as much because the cheese tasted too “vegan” if that makes any sense. Maybe you’ll like them though, who knows. As for that pizza, it was okay! Hopefully you’ll like it.