Amy's Kitchen Roasted Vegetable Pizza, Vegan uploaded by Tyler C.Amy's Kitchen Roasted Vegetable Pizza, Vegan uploaded by Sai P.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN #4 in Frozen Pizza

This Unique Pizza Is Made With A Base Of Slow Roasted Onions Caramelized To Perfection. We Spread Them Over Our Hand-stretched Crust And Top It All With Marinated Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers And Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Plus A Drizzle Of Balsamic Vinegar. You Won’t Even Miss The Cheese! Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Onions, Organic Red Onions, Filtered Water, Artichokes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Fire Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Organic Agave Syrup, Balsamic Vinegar (Wine Vinegar, Grape Must), Sea Salt, Organic Tomato Purée, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Garlic, Organic Lemon Juice, Yeast, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat.

• Is the sauce flavorful or does it end up tasting a little...1 Answers
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
OMG so good! I recently found out that I'm lactose intolerant and that's been a huge blow to my born and raised cheese loving Wisconsin heart. I bought this pizza because I have tried other "cheeze" products that left me sad and unsatisfied, so I decided to go a completely cheeze-free route. this was amazing! The crust has a great texture and the sauce was flavorful. I sprinkled regular dairy cheese on my partner's half of the pizza and she said that the pizza stands alone so well that it really had no need for cheese at all!  I will definitely buy this again!
Danielle B.
Lugoff, SC
Yummy!! I’m so glad it’s vegan and I can stick to my lifestyle still. I will be recommending this product to all my friends. I will definitely be buying again as well. It was incredibly delicious.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
So,, my daughter had some problems with dairy impacting her adenoids and breathing at night. I used to buy her this to have pizza at home. She kind of resented it when she was 5 or 6, but now that she is an adult, she really likes this stuff. Sometimes I would put slices of almond or rice milk cheese on the pizza, which I thought tasted really good.
Brittany M.
I LOVE this pizza, I can finish the whole thing by myself. It lacks just a touch of seasoning so i always like to add a bit of garlic salt to make it just that much yummier. As a vegan i really don’t like much of the fake cheese pizzas, so this one not needing cheese is ideal! I love it.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I have been craving this pizza since I first tasted it. It’s one of the best Amy’s pizzas in my opinion. I love how packed full of flavor it is. If you have yet to try it, you’ve got to go get your hands on some.
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
5 stars all around!!!! Such a great tasting pizza and definitely no cheese needed! I like to get a little crazy with this one and add my own soy based “meat” on top. But this is a favorite easy dinner of mine. I can eat a whole pizza myself with these.
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
Holy moly, proof that you don’t need cheese to have a delicious pizza. I’m vegan, but would buy this even if I wasn’t. It is so so tasty and the crust is amazing, especially for a frozen pizza. My mouth is watering thinking about it.
Tyler C.
Arnold, MD
My favorite frozen pizza! Love this new take on dairy free pizza, haven’t tried many cheese substitutes I enjoy, but like to watch my dairy intake. The caramelized onions work as a sauce complimenting the artichoke hearts and meaty mushrooms. I pick up 3 every time I grocery shop, would recommend highly!
hailey l.
This pizza is so yummy, I'm vegan so I don't even care that there is no cheese. You wouldn't even notice that there is no cheese because the sauce is so yummy. There are lots of veggies and the crust is really good. I would recommend this to others and buy all the time
rebeca c.
My friend recommended this to me before I was a vegan and I was positive the lack of cheese would ruin it. I was so wrong! The sauce is smokey and the caramelized veggies on top are so flavorful. Even before I stopped eating dairy, this became a staple in my freezer! It's a few dollars more than all the other amys pizzas but honestly ya worth it. Pro tip- it helps you get over the missing dairy if you call it a flatbread not a pizza!
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Is the sauce flavorful or does it end up tasting a little paste-y?