Amy's Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheeze, Gluten Free, Dairy Free uploaded by Jessica S.Amy's Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheeze, Gluten Free, Dairy Free uploaded by Sophia K.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Years Of Recipe Testing Led To This Worth-the-wait Version Of Our Creamy Original. Dairy Free Cheeze, Tender Organic Rice Pasta And A Rich, Smooth Sauce Come Together In One Truly Tasty Dish. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Soy Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Pasta (Organic Rice Flour, Water), Filtered Water, Daiya™ Vegan Cheddar- Style Cheeze (Filtered Water, Tapioca And/Or Arrowroot Flour, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein, Salt, Inactive Yeast, Vegan Natural Flavors, Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Annatto), Organic Expeller Pressed Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Nutritional Yeast, Mustard Powder.

• Which dairy free Mac n cheese is better- this one or a da...1 Answers
  • Cheesy and creamy like Mac N’ Cheese?1 Answers
  • Need to try!! Is it sold in most places that sell Amy’s?1 Answers
Amy's Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheeze, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
  • "It's one of the most convenient in terms of vegan mac and cheese and tastes exactly like the real thing if not better. " in 1 review
  • "It took me a long time to get the courage to try this stuff and it was surprisingly delicious!" in 1 review
Breanna G.
Lebanon, IN
Cheese used to be my main food group I would eat, so I know cheese. 4 years ago I developed an allergy to dairy and had to start cutting it out. I found this and thought I would give it a try.
The verdict for me is no thank you.  I could tolerate it, eating one single noodle at a time, but if you got a bigger bite, the overwhelming taste of sticky, burnt, sweet fake cheese was too much.  Honestly, I would rather eat the real thing and suffer the consequences of my actions.  I guess if you have been vegan or dairy free your entire life, this is probably amazing.  For someone only recently having to go this route, save your 3 or 4 bucks and eat a cheeseless pizza instead.
Rory K.
I love Amy's products and when I saw this product in my grocery store, I just had to try it! I don't need to be gluten free, but I will choose gluten free for a few reasons (price difference isn't horribly steep, ingredients are natural, taste difference isn't made up by adding extra sugar/salt). I am avoiding dairy almost completely due to possible allergy, though, definitely lactose intolerant either way. The meal tastes great, however, I'm also one to add things to my mac and cheese, like spices, broccoli, imitation chicken, etc. It was a bit bland without it, but that doesn't concern me as I'm overly excited about being able to enjoy a mac and cheese dish again!
Joanne T.
Brevard, NC
This is the best vegan macaroni & cheese I have tried. Super rich, cheesy, and flavorful. I always crave this, but the 500 calories per box is not worth it. The serving size is pretty small compared to the box size. I would definitely recommend this to a vegan friend for a quick fix.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my go-to comfort food for when I’m busy or feeling indulgent. It’s taste and texture are similar to Stouffers and Velveeta. It can be expensive so I keep and eye out for sales and stock up then. I have seen it as high as $5.50 and as low as $2.50 per box. It’s enough for one person as a meal or 2-3 as a side dish.

Pro tip: popping it into a baking dish and sprinkling some bread crumbs on top take it to the next level. I have also made vegan casseroles by adding veggies and tuna to it.
Kelsey R.
Athens, GA
This is my go-to comfort food. I have sensitivities to gluten and dairy, and as a rule of thumb try to avoid them (unless in small amounts) in my diet. I have been eating this macaroni and cheese for years, however. It is thick and creamy, not unlike restaurant recipes. Even while gluten and dairy free, it tastes better than anything you could make yourself out of a box or from scratch. It's pretty reasonably priced, and the caloric volume isn't as horrifying as one might expect.
trisha V.
I was dairy free/ soy free for about 6 months while I was nursing my youngest son. This stuff saved me. It actually tastes amazing. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are a lot of other things that would have tastes great to but this was one of the first items I found that I knew was safe to eat. It tastes like make and cheese to me.
Monika R.
When I first went vegan I LIVED off of this stuff!! I still always have at least one box in my freezer for when I'm craving it, would recommend! Amy's Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheeze, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Amy’s Mac and cheese is so delicious! My boyfriend and I love it and like to keep one in our freezer at all times just in case we get a craving. It’s creamy and flavorful, I would really recommend you give it a try. PLUS it’s vegan!
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
I was surprised by this. As it was cooking my coworker yelled “something smells cheesy.” If you are looking for real Mac and cheese taste you won’t find it here but for having no gluten or dairy it is surprisingly good!
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I had to go gluten,dairy,soy free for health reasons Talk about withdrawals. Amy's gf,soy, dairy free Rice Mac & Cheese is delish! It was just what I needed. Creamy thick sauce,firm pasta! I may go into debt as it is $6 a box. Although so worth.
Gavriella G.
NY
Need to try!! Is it sold in most places that sell Amy’s?
DEVORAH B.
MK
Cheesy and creamy like Mac N’ Cheese?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Do it taste like regular macaroni and cheese?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
This looks amazing! Is it cheesie?
Elham I.