BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Organic Noodles, Rich Creamy Cheese Sauce And The Gluten Free Symbol. Yes, It Took A Lot Of Trying, But We’ve Created A Gluten Free, Rice Noodle Mac & Cheese That’s Just As Good As The Original. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Rganic Rice Pasta (Organic Rice Flour, Water), Organic Lowfat Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Annatto. Contains Milk.

Jessica S.
Erie, PA
I tried this for the first time today and was not disappointed. it was cheesy and everything I didnt know I wanted. I wasnt sure how the rice pasta was going to taste but it tasted just like regular noodles. It a good price for being gluten free and organic.
Vida M.
Amy's Mac and Cheese is sooo good! It is easy to make, is not too high in calories and tastes really good. I love Amy's food, I have tried so many of their products and there are only very few that I don't like. Amy's products are great for vegetarians like me. I love that I don't have to look at the ingredients because none of their products contain meat. This is certainly one of my fav entrees, but I think I like the light & lean version even better. And Amy's Chili Mac & Cheese! It is to die for!
Miranda C.
Lakewood, OH
This is the best frozen Mac and cheese ever!! I buy this all the time. I would definitely recommend and it's kinda healthy too!!
Brie B.
Pickering, ON
Honestly this is the best frozen Mac and cheese that I have ever had. When I went gluten-free, I didn't crave pasta as much as I missed having the option to eat it when I was in a crunch or wanted comfort food - unlike gluten free options that use corn pasta (which is garbage), rice pasta tastes amazing and this is a great item to have stocked up in the freezer for those late nights out or when you don't feel like cooking. Love it!