Amy's Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheese, Gluten Free

by Amy's Kitchen

Organic Noodles, Rich Creamy Cheese Sauce And The Gluten Free Symbol. Yes, It Took A Lot Of Trying, But We’ve Created A Gluten Free, Rice Noodle Mac & Cheese That’s Just As Good As The Original. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Rice Pasta (Organic Rice Flour, Water), Organic Lowfat Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Butter (Cream, Salt), Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Sea Salt, Organic Annatto. Contains Milk.

Is it much different than the gluten free dairy free version?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Rice Mac & Cheese, Gluten Free!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline A.
This meal was quick and easy to prepare. Portion size is small and there is little to no flavoring in the product. Packaging is nice but I wouldn’t purchase again.
Erin E.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this almost as much as regular macaroni and cheese. I accidentally bought it once and now usually have it in my freezer just in case. It fills me up all afternoon.
Sunny G.
Stonewall, LA
I didn’t like the flavor of this one I had one bite and decided that I’d rather be hungry than finish it. It’s really the only Amy’s frozen meal I tried that I did not like. My suggestion it to reach a little left or right and choose a different box.
Rachel G.
Swampscott, MA
All I can say is gummy. The cauliflower one is much better, definitely better in the oven and not the microwave.
Alicia D.
Troy, NY
Purchased at: Target
Love this quick dinner! Having a wheat allergy sucks. A lot. Finding awesome tasting gluten free goodies does not suck! Thanks Amy’s!
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I'm hooked. I seriously don't know if I can write this review without my mouth watering. I usually buy four boxes at least when I head to Whole Foods. I like the gluten free rice version the best as it still has dairy but avoids all the wheat
Emily W.
This mac'n cheese is great! It's really easy to fix up, and it tastes great! It's great that it is gluten free! It is delicious, and relatively healthy for a frozen meal I think. I would definitely buy this again!
Annie R.
Wilmington, NC
I try my best to eat gluten free. While this must curb some cravings, it does taste some cardboard. The cheese taste is amazing, but the noodles need some work. I prefer trader joes brand :)
Tiffany M.
Pittsburg, CA
The stuff is so incredibly yummy. This brand makes really delicious food often gluten-free options that you really can't beat the taste as far as something frozen and quick. The only downside to this brand is that it is really overpriced many places.
keela B.
Im not a fan of frozen meals, but this entree is a great one to keep in the freezer for lazy nights or whatever. The taste is amazing and you cant tell its frozen food! Amys is my absolute favorite