Amy's Kitchen Quinoa & Black Beans With Butternut Squash & Chard Light & Lean uploaded by Kayla M.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Quinoa Is Great-tasting And Super-satisfying. Here It Comes Together With Organic Black Beans, Swiss Chard And Butternut Squash For A Tasty, Low In Fat, Gluten Free And Non-dairy Supermeal. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Black Beans, Organic Quinoa, Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Butternut Squash, Organic Swiss Chard, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Carrots, Organic Mushrooms, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Organic Cilantro, Organic Celery, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Spices, Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
This frozen meal is pretty flavorless. I wish it had some paprika or chili powder in it. I also really wish there was more squash and greens in it. Its heavy on the beans and quinoa. The texture is ok, which is surprising for a microwave meal, and it's pretty filling.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This was really good and filling! I didn't think I would like it but it makes a great lunch or a late dinner. If I get home really late I need something that doesnt involve heavy carbs. This is perfect. And healthy
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
I work at a retail store that sells these in our grocery section. Focused on nutrition, I wanted to buy a frozen entree that would allow me to quickly get calories and nutrition in. This did it. This was quite a tasty entree with low sodium and calories!! I love it so much! I have branched out to try others of their frozen dinners. These are definitley a little more pricey than your typical frozen entrees that are advertised, but you are getting more for what you pay for.
Jennifer A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I’ve recently discovered how delicious Amy’s frozen meals are. So I grabbed a few at my local grocery store to test them out. I think this one is bland. Incredibly bland! Needs salt, needs pepper. Needs something exciting!
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
I try and eat mainly fresh foods, but I always keep one of these in my freezer. I'll often add some more veggies, chicken, or tofu to it to make a more complete meal, but in a pinch, even on it's own, it's great. Good flavor and healthy.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
One of my favorite from Amy's!!! I have this at least once a week now. It's low calorie, low sodium and I'm just addicted. Add a bit of homemade salsa or hot sauce to the mix, and you've got yourself a deal. I do wish the butternut squash had a bit of a bite as it IS mushy, but other then that, a %100 recommend. My only complaint is the price.
Bethany K.
This is my FAVORITE thing on busy weeks when I don't have time to fix dinner ahead of time. I seriously would eat this every day. It's healthy and hits the spot. I'm always full afterwards even though it's not that high in calories. I would recommend this for my fellow gluten and dairy free people!
Mackenzie C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of the best frozen meals out there! It's a delicious vegetarian alternative and is even delicious if you are a meat lover like I am! It has a ton of flavor, is so quick and easy to prepare, and is actually good for you! I would definitely recommend it!
Carlette W.
Miami Beach, FL
This meal is so ridiculously bland and I’m upset I wasted my lunch calories on this. You really would need to add your own seasoning to enjoy this.