BY AMY'S KITCHEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amy's® Soy Cheeze Pizza.
Cholesterol free.
Lactose free.
Made with organic tomatoes & flour.
Family owned since 1988.
No GMOs.
No bioengineered ingredients.

Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
I have tried a lot of Amy's vegan products -- along with a few other pizzas, but none are quite as satisfying as this basic, soy cheese pizza. It reminds me of the simple pizzas you'd get when you bought your lunch at school. For me, that's an ultimate comforting taste, but I do understand that for others [maybe the majority??] this may be a turn off. the price point isn't terrible for a frozen pizza, and these types of items are frequently on sale at my local Kroger. It's nice to keep one of these in the freezer as a pleasant surprise after a long day, or even just to eat and watch the snow fall with a glass of wine. Maybe I'll do just that tonight as we experience our first snow fall of 2017 here in Cincinnati. :)
Schylar R.
Lees Summit, MO
It was absolutely horrible. It tasted like plastic and I could not wash the nasty, lingering taste out of my mouth quick enough. The pizza was easy to prepare but extremely soggy and inconsistent in cooking. Just seeing the package in stores still makes me cringe.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
pretty decent - the soy cheese isn't too gross like some soy cheeses are, and the crust is a bit softer than normal crusts. the price is a bit too much for me though for the size of this pizza, in comparison to other frozen pizzas. daiya's pizza is bigger and around the same price.
Neely B.
Milk makes my son sick, so when we discovered these pizzas by Amy's we were so excited. We were so sad when he couldn't participate in pizza days at school or when we ate pizza at home, so finding these was awesome. We buy them for him all the time and they're really, really good. All of Amy's stuff is great! Sometimes I prefer her brand over "normal" food.
Luna M.
chicago
I prefer this vegan pizza so much more than daiya! The cheeze melts beautifully and it's filling and comforting. Such a good and healthy vegan junk food, with no guilt! I always have atleast one in my freezer!
Meg F.
Nashville, TN
Honestly, nothing is as good as the real thing when it comes to cheese., but if you can't or don't eat dairy products Amy's soy cheeze is decent substitute. It melts, it doesn't taste like plastic...or worse chewy, bland nothing. Amy's products are always flavorful and [mostly] healthy. Because a life without pizza is no life at all.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I tried this pizza with a coworker the other day and have absolutely no complaints about it. I'm not vegan, I regularly eat dairy products, and I hate Daiya cheese, but the cheese on this did not taste fake or nasty at all. The crust was also nice and crispy. It was very good, which gives me a lot of hope for my adventure in trying to become vegan.
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
My daughter recently had to start eating dairy free and of course she wanted pizza. Lucky for us our grocery store carries Amy's Soy Cheese pizza. I tried a slice to see how it compared and I really liked it. The dairy free cheese doesn't melt quite the same as regular cheese so it does have a bit of a difference in texture, but the flavor is still good. The one thing we did learn is that you should not accidentally over cook it because the cheese turns waxy.
Hillary P.
If you need to go dairy free and you're craving pizza...this is a good replacement and you can rest assured threat it is dairy free. If you've never known any different- it will be yummy! If you went from real cheese to this, you will be able to tell but it's bearable and will give you your pizza fix for sure!
sonya s.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I've been trying to go dairy free and this organic frozen meal is perfect. I keep a few at the office and I love that it is cholesterol free as well. Overall I get my pizza fix without compromising my diet. Overall I recommend this brand and product.
Natal T.
Where does the soy come in to play?
C M.
Do you still make this? I can no longer find it anywhere.