BY AMY'S KITCHEN #97 in Frozen Entrees

The Bright Flavors Of Our Traditional Basil Pesto Give A Delicious Lift To Tortellini That's Made With Organic Wheat Flour And Stuffed With Whole-milk Ricotta Cheese In This Rich, Creamy Bowl Of Happiness. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Pasta (Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Semolina Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Wheat Gluten), Organic Lowfat Milk, Organic Basil, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Cream, Bread Crumbs (Organic Wheat Flour, Water, Sea Salt, Yeast), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Filtered Water, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Ricotta Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Salt, Vinegar), Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Spices, Organic Cornstarch, Onion Salt. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Vikki P.
Milton, VT
Looks better on the box than it did prepared in a microwave. Although it didn’t look as appetizing as the box photo, it did taste good. I liked that the main ingredients were all organic, and contained no genetically engineered ingredients (no gmo).
For a quick dinner for one, this was tasty and very filling.
Katy M.
Oh this is so nostalgic for me and not to mention delicious! It's such a quality microwave meal, the pesto is delicious. My only issue is the extremely high fat and calorie count. One serving is about 2 meals worth nutrition wise. Maybe split this with a friend along with a salad? It's worth a try at least just pace yourself it's filling and for a reason.
Kendall K.
Florence, AZ
One of my all time favorite quick meals!! I love pasta & pesto, and this is a mix of both! Usually frozen meals aren't appetizing and aren't as satisfying as homemade stuff. Well Amys is the total opposite. This stuff tastes like pasta you would make yourself and isn't too bad for you either.
Kourtney C.
One of my favorite meals! The tortellini has a delicious cheese filling and the pesto is so good as well. I always make it in the microwave, but the texture is always good and similar to pasta you would make yourself. All Amy's meals I have tried are good, but this one is by far my favorite!
Anja W.
I do not usually like pre cooked or frozen dinners, but this is great if you are really busy or only have limited time in order to prepare a meal because you are a busy person. This is not healthy by any means, but it is affordable and can be easily prepared in a quick manner.
Tracey W.
These are my favorite Amy's frozen meal. I really like the taste of the tortellinis and pesto. I wish they didn't cost so much and only getting one is disappointing. I eat these often as a lunch at work that I can reheat. I recommend that you try this if you haven't
Emily J.
Athens, GA
I am a college student so sometimes finding the time to make dinner is hard. This tastes amazing and if you put it into a real dish doesn't even seem like you're eating a frozen meal. This is packed with flavor and is a great comfort meal
Joelle R.
Lancaster, NY
A great meal option . Wonderful pesto and cheese flavor . Satisfying and without the long wait . Also you can feel good about your choice knowing it is made with the quality organic ingredients .
Kari S.
American Cyn, CA
I bought this once while shopping to have as a quick meal for myself and my then 2 year old tried it and ended up eating the entire thing by herself. The pesto if flavorful without it being overbearing. A quick and healthy alternative to traditional freezer meals. Although this tends to be on the expensive side, it does go on sale from time to time and that is mostly when I buy it :)
Lydia S.
Can I give this 1000 stars? I could eat this stuff everyday of my life. All of Amy's products are good but this one is next level. You could tell me it was from a restaurant and I would believe you. It is perfectly garlicky and basily. The tortellini is pillowy soft and cheese filled. If they every get rid of this meal I will probably die, both of starvation and sadness.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
I know this is a food for microwawes, but anybody tried to baked it? thank you.