BY AMY'S KITCHEN

With Amy’s Basil Pesto, Melty Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese, Sun-ripened Organic Tomato Slices And Tender Broccoli Florets Atop Our Hand-stretched, Organic Wheat Crust, This Pizza Is Frequently Voted Most Popular. Soy Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomatoes, Part-skim Mozzarella And Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Broccoli, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Basil, Honey, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Pine Nuts, Organic Garlic, Organic Potato Flour, Yeast, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat, Milk And Tree Nuts (Pine Nuts).

Jasmine L.
I love the taste of this pizza and its outer crispy crunchiness with pesto. The center is deliciously soft and the amount of vegetables was not overwhelming. They truly complemented the pizza well.
Alyssa T.
New Milford, CT
You feel healthy when you eat a pizza! Delicious taste, not the typical cardboard taste with frozen pizza. Totally recommend kt
M M.
Jacksonville, FL
Yum! I love Amy's pizza pesto and their margarita pizza the best. They aren't very thick but they are delicious.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Amy's is a great brand that makes quality products. I started with their soup and decided to try the frozen offerings and I wasn't disappointed. It doesn't have that strange metallic taste other frozen pizzas can have. It tastes fresh and not so much frozen.
Kelsea M.
Gresham, OR
This is pretty good! I love how amy's uses more natural ingredients. I usually buy them at my local winco or safeway for a decent price. I also love that they are one of the only frozen food companies that use a recyclable food box.
Sadie S.
Temple, TX
Another disappointing Amy's dinner. The crust got so soggy while cooking yet it still somehow tasted like cardboard. I would not recommend this.
Lauren T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love pesto. I love pizza. And the 2 combined make it the best combination. Extra points for the brand being a healthier option!
Ester S.
Surprisingly good for a frozen pizza. Gets the job done when there's absolutely no time to cook or when you need that instant warm comfort
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
This pizza with pesto is divine! It is a nice change from the regular frozen pizza. I love it and the taste!
S O.
Hermitage
I love all frozen meals Amy's brand! I had this pizza for lunch today! Always fresh. I've never ever had a bad Amy's product, and I've been purchasing for 12 years!!
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
How does the pesto taste? sometimes it can bring strong or mild. does the crust taste good? looks delicious and I'm curious before I buy.