Amy's Kitchen Pesto Pizza

by Amy's Kitchen

With Amy’s Basil Pesto, Melty Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese, Sun-ripened Organic Tomato Slices And Tender Broccoli Florets Atop Our Hand-stretched, Organic Wheat Crust, This Pizza Is Frequently Voted Most Popular. Soy Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomatoes, Part-skim Mozzarella And Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Broccoli, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Basil, Honey, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Pine Nuts, Organic Garlic, Organic Potato Flour, Yeast, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat, Milk And Tree Nuts (Pine Nuts).

Is this pizza flavorful and filling?
How does the pesto taste? sometimes it can bring strong or mild. does the crust taste good? looks delicious and I'm curious before I buy.
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Pesto Pizza!
Jasmine L.
I love the taste of this pizza and its outer crispy crunchiness with pesto. The center is deliciously soft and the amount of vegetables was not overwhelming. They truly complemented the pizza well.
Alyssa T.
New Milford, CT
You feel healthy when you eat a pizza! Delicious taste, not the typical cardboard taste with frozen pizza. Totally recommend kt
Ella W.
Mountain Brk, AL
SO YUMMY!! I love all of amy's products and this is my favorite of their pizzas by far. The ingredients make it taste so fresh. I was so impressed by this pizza the first time I made it. One of the cons is that you can't find it everywhere unlike other frozen pizzas. Recommend to everyone!
Nicole M.
I absolutely love Amy's frozen food and food in general! It is my go-to when I can afford it, because it is quite expensive. However, I think it makes up for it in quality of food. I can be picky about frozen food because you can usually tell how poor the quality is. Amy's always has delicious food that I believe is worth the price.
Stephanie  L.
Irvine, CA
Delicious crust when cook as directed. The only issue is the tomato can be a bit soggy, but overall love this combination of ingredients.
Jenypher M.
Harker Hts, TX
Perfect size personal pizza. I didn’t read the instructions and mistakenly put it in the microwave. It wasn’t bad but the next time I followed the directions and wow AMAZING! The crust is actually crispy and the sauce is perfect!
Jennifer M.
Asheboro, NC
Perfect thin crust with just the right amount of sauce and combined with the cheese and pesto.. omgoodness, it’s unbelievably soo good and leaves a taste in your mouth that you remember!! Plus, the best part is the quality of the ingredients..Amy’s Kitchen uses certified organic, NON-GMO goodness!!
M M.
Jacksonville, FL
Yum! I love Amy's pizza pesto and their margarita pizza the best. They aren't very thick but they are delicious.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Amy's is a great brand that makes quality products. I started with their soup and decided to try the frozen offerings and I wasn't disappointed. It doesn't have that strange metallic taste other frozen pizzas can have. It tastes fresh and not so much frozen.
Kelsea M.
Troutdale, OR
This is pretty good! I love how amy's uses more natural ingredients. I usually buy them at my local winco or safeway for a decent price. I also love that they are one of the only frozen food companies that use a recyclable food box.