BY AMY'S KITCHEN

With Amy’s Basil Pesto, Melty Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese, Sun-ripened Organic Tomato Slices And Tender Broccoli Florets Atop Our Hand-stretched, Organic Wheat Crust, This Pizza Is Frequently Voted Most Popular. Soy Free/Kosher
Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Filtered Water, Organic Tomatoes, Part-skim Mozzarella And Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Broccoli, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Basil, Honey, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Pine Nuts, Organic Garlic, Organic Potato Flour, Yeast, Black Pepper. Contains Wheat, Milk And Tree Nuts (Pine Nuts).

Katy M.
This is another food I've been into for about 10+ years. I was never a fan of pesto pizza but this one is just so good. And the broccoli is surprisingly delicious. It's a little smaller than pizza's its price but I think it's absolutely worth it. Try it out and honestly most Amy products are great give em a shot!
Jake M.
Boston, MA
Amy's is a great brand that makes quality products. I started with their soup and decided to try the frozen offerings and I wasn't disappointed. It doesn't have that strange metallic taste other frozen pizzas can have. It tastes fresh and not so much frozen.
Kelsea M.
Gresham, OR
This is pretty good! I love how amy's uses more natural ingredients. I usually buy them at my local winco or safeway for a decent price. I also love that they are one of the only frozen food companies that use a recyclable food box.
Adriana C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love the taste. The sweet taste of tomate and melting cheese give it a special taste on the center and the crispy edges are plus. I wish they had in larger family size. Amy's Kitchen Pesto Pizza
Amanda T.
Columbus, OH
Broccoli on pizza? Amazing and very interesting surprise. This is one of the best frozen pizzas available. More crust than other options which is good if you're in the mood for that. It can get soggy in the middle but not if you cook directly on the oven rack.
Abbie C.
My husband and I both really like this pizza! It has a good fresh taste and a good topping ratio. Unfortunately, one pizza isn't quite filling enough for the two of us, and they're a bit pricey, so we don't get these very often.
Nicole M.
I absolutely love Amy's frozen food and food in general! It is my go-to when I can afford it, because it is quite expensive. However, I think it makes up for it in quality of food. I can be picky about frozen food because you can usually tell how poor the quality is. Amy's always has delicious food that I believe is worth the price.
Kimberley J.
College Sta, TX
Yummy. Pesto is always good. Amy's options make me feel healthier. Great pizzas & individual sizes. Good for people with Gluten allergies or Celiacs disease. You can find a good deal on them at Target.
Aleya G.
La Porte, TX
This. Pizza. Rocks. Seriously. I'm a vegetarian and it's so nice to have a pizza like this to pop in the oven that I don't feel too guilty about eating because I consider it (relatively) healthy (compared to other frozen pizzas anyway). So delicious! Love this brand.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
This is my favorite Amy's Pizza, some of the others can be a bit bland but this one is absolutely delicious. Perfect serving size I don't feel guilty eating it. I find it in most grocery stores like Wegmans, Harris teeter and giant.
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
How does the pesto taste? sometimes it can bring strong or mild. does the crust taste good? looks delicious and I'm curious before I buy.