BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Rotini Is The Ideal Shape For Holding Amy’s Light Pasta Sauce, Made From Organic Tomatoes And Seasoned With Sweet Basil And Other Traditional Italian Herbs. Tender Shallots, Organic Asparagus Spears And Broccoli Florets, With A Sprinkling Of Parmesan Cheese On Top. Only 220 Calories. Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Pasta (Organic Semolina Flour, Water), Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Asparagus, Organic Broccoli, Organic Tomato Purée, Shallots, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Culture, Salt, Enzymes [Without Animal Enzymes Or Rennet]), Organic Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Emily E.
Stockton, CA
Loving Amy's brand and as my store recently started to expand on its selection I've been trying more new products by the brand. This, however, did not match my expectations. As usual it's a frozen microwaveable product so I was not expecting home cooked flavor.

But the wonderful smell met lackluster flavor. I love pasta, broccoli and asparagus but this bowl just didn't do it for me. Now it wasn't abysmal but the flavor a were just not right. As for health and convenience I still was pleased. I'd purchase this again possibly but it wouldn't be in my top 5 choices. Just a good variety option add-in b
Brandi T.
PLANO, TX
I like a lot of Amy's frozen entrees, but this is one of my least favorite. Just not as much flavor as some of the others. But, it's really low in calories. Pretty small serving.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Great microwavable meals. Taste good and they have a long line of foods to choose from. this one in particular is very tasty. They can be pricey but are very yummy.