Amy's Kitchen Pad Thai uploaded by Lakeshia R.Amy's Kitchen Pad Thai uploaded by Lakeshia R.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN #50 in Frozen Entrees

Broad Rice Noodles, Organic House-made Tofu, Julienned Carrots, Green Onions, Broccoli And – Our Twist – Baked Cashews, Instead Of The Typical Peanuts. This Is A Great-tasting Way To Try Thai. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Noodles (Filtered Water, Organic Rice), Organic Broccoli, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Filtered Water, Organic Carrots, Organic Green Onions, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Organic Distilled Vinegar, Organic Cashews, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Red Onions, Paprika, Sea Salt, Tamarind Extract, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Soy And Tree Nuts (Cashews).

• I'm a huge Thai food fan...is this as good as the reviews?1 Answers
  • I love Thai food, is this good?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Really good! Love this as a quick vegan dinner. I add more peanuts to it as well as chopped green onion to make it feel a little more put together. It’d be nice if it was spicy too, there is no spice at all.
Amanda J.
I really love this Pad Thai! It tastes delicious! The Pad Thai is vegan and has tofu in it. It has great flavor! It tastes like takeout, not like it’s been out of the microwave! I highly recommend this!
Jan a.
Aptos , CA
This Thai dish is perfect if you are in a hurry or come home from work and for. Feel like cooking. The noodles are a little sweet for me but i add Sriracha and there super tasty and spicy just how I like it. Price was about 5+
Brianna C.
I enjoyed this meal! I’m not a huge fan of frozen foods but I tried a vegan diet out and found this and was surprised! It’s extremely hard to find meals that are quick to make and vegan but this one was great. Not a fan of the tofu but overall a good value
tina b.
McHenry, IL
great company that makes all natural and vegetarian meals. i wait until they’re on sale at the grocery store and stock up. i don’t think i’ve found one that i don’t like! great for quick meals to bring to work
Brittany T.
Murray, KY
THIS IS SO GOOD! You can hardly tell it has no meat in it which doesn’t bother me either way. It tastes amazing. I usually add a little lime juice to it and it’s perfect. Wish the price point was lower but that’s my only complaint.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
Ya I probably won't buy this again. I mean it wasn't horrible, but it had a very tangy taste to it and I'm not sure I liked that much. Plus the nutritional stats aren't great, calorie content is high and I didn't realize how much added sugar it had when I bought it. I was excited to see it had cashews but you really couldn't taste them at all sadly, nor could you taste the broccoli or tofu or anything other than the overpowering tangy sauce. I'll admit my experience with pad thai in general is limited so maybe this is what it's supposed to taste like, but when I've had it in the past I recall liking it much more.
Tegan R.
I loved this Amy's meal. I know my mom tried it too and wasn't crazy about it but I think that it tastes just like the Pad Thai that I get at Hunan Lion (Chinese restaurant in my town). So it makes me happy that I can eat this healthier meal with a much better sized portion when I am in the mood for Pad Thai.
Toni P.
Alpharetta, GA
It's hard to choose a favorite out of all the Amy's frozen meals but the Pad Thai is definitely high on the list. I love that I can get a quick and delicious meal that isn't too expensive. Great for when I didn't have time to prep my lunch for work.
Caroline P.
Birmingham , AL
This is one of my favorite Amy's meals, because I love Asian food so much. This one is really good because you don't feel heavy after you eat, you just feel really healthy. I think it has a good authentic flavor, even more flavor than some restaurants!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Thai food, is this good?
Jessica J.
I'm a huge Thai food fan...is this as good as the reviews?