Amy's Kitchen Pad Thai

by Amy's Kitchen

Broad Rice Noodles, Organic House-made Tofu, Julienned Carrots, Green Onions, Broccoli And – Our Twist – Baked Cashews, Instead Of The Typical Peanuts. This Is A Great-tasting Way To Try Thai. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Rice Noodles (Filtered Water, Organic Rice), Organic Broccoli, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Filtered Water, Organic Carrots, Organic Green Onions, Organic Tamari (Water, Organic Soybeans, Organic Alcohol [To Preserve Freshness], Salt), Organic Distilled Vinegar, Organic Cashews, Expeller Pressed High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Red Onions, Paprika, Sea Salt, Tamarind Extract, Organic Garlic, Black Pepper. Contains Soy And Tree Nuts (Cashews).

I love Thai food, is this good?
I'm a huge Thai food fan...is this as good as the reviews?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Pad Thai!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Amy's Kitchen Pad Thai uploaded by Zenaida P.
Amy's Kitchen Pad Thai uploaded by Zenaida P.
Amy's Thai Pad Thai... It taste delicious! 💘 In 20 minutes it's ready. My mom love it. It's organic, gluten free and non GMO. The problem is that it contains little quantity and is uderprice.
Tiha N.
One of my favorites. I don’t eat frozen food often but when I do, this is my go to. Amy’s is the best out there.
Nancy B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This was another frozen meal I purchased from Amy’s. I was disappointed as after microwaving according to instructions. The pad Thai noodles were stuck together and tasted almost burnt. Not sure if I got a bad box but it was not good at all. For the price I expected it to be better. Will not purchase again.
Janett J.
This Thai dish is perfect if you are in a hurry or come home from work and for. Feel like cooking. The noodles are a little sweet for me but i add Sriracha and there super tasty and spicy just how I like it. Price was about 5+
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: Target
I love pad thai. It's my absolute favorite food ever. I bought this for a quick meal that tasted good. This was terrible. It was way too sweet. It tasted like it was smothered in orange jelly. There was way too much sauce, too much brocolli and not enough noodles for even a snack. I love the Amy's brand but this is way off the mark. I wont be buying this again.
Haylee A.
Provo, UT
Ya I probably won't buy this again. I mean it wasn't horrible, but it had a very tangy taste to it and I'm not sure I liked that much. Plus the nutritional stats aren't great, calorie content is high and I didn't realize how much added sugar it had when I bought it. I was excited to see it had cashews but you really couldn't taste them at all sadly, nor could you taste the broccoli or tofu or anything other than the overpowering tangy sauce. I'll admit my experience with pad thai in general is limited so maybe this is what it's supposed to taste like, but when I've had it in the past I recall liking it much more.
Candi X.
Middletown
Purchased at: Walmart
Had this one for lunch the other day and the taste was amazing. I love the noodles and tofu with yummy peanut sauce. Amy's Organic has never let me down, especially when I was a bachelorette who didn't want to cook every night lol. Very satisfied with this meal and Amy's in general
Annie C.
good option for time sensitive dinners! I usually add sriracha to make it spicier but it’s still good on its own. if you tend to eat large dinners, this probably won’t fill you up but it’s definitely tasty!!
Melanie K.
Lake Bluff, IL
LOVE this pad Thai. It’s been a favorite of mine for a while now. The taste is delicious and it’s a good price for an easy lunch/dinner when I don’t have time to cook. Includes plenty of vegetables and tofu, making a well rounded vegan meal.
Anna C.
Frisco, TX
This dish is not bad, but it doesn't taste like traditional pad thai. It is very sweet for a dinner dish, almost too sweet.