Amy's Kitchen Organic Vegetable Barley Soup uploaded by Kaylee B.Amy's Kitchen Organic Vegetable Barley Soup uploaded by Darby S.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content.
Classic, Comforting Flavors Come Together In This Garden Blend Of Organic Vegetables And Hearty Barley, Simmered Together In A Flavorful Broth. Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Barley, Organic Carrots, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Celery, Organic Leeks, Organic Zucchini, Organic Peas, Sea Salt, Organic Spices, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Bay Leaves, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Gluten.

Emily D.
Mckinney, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Best soup Amys makes! The flavor is great and I love that it is vegetarian! Amy’s has the best products and used the best ingredients! They are delicious and worth the extra cost! I love all their products and haven’t found one I don’t like!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Best soups ever. Way better then ALL of the other canned or box soups! You can actually tasts all the flavors that are in the soup. It looks like there is actually a bit of natural fat (NOT A LOT) to add to flavor. Never had a canned soup taste this good.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Now this is my favorite soup of all time. I will literally prefer this to any soup that is made in a restaurant or cafe. It tastes SO good. Not too high in protein so I usually let myself splurge on it when I’m sick because it has enough flavor that I can taste it. I sprinkle red cayenne in this to add a spice if I need some more flavor or to have my nasal passage cleared. Would recommend this to everyone
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
So delicious! I eat Amy's soups almost daily for lunch. I can't eat this flavor anymore because I contains gluten and I have celiac disease. I buy mine at Kroger or CVS if I'm in a rush and ran out. I would recommend.
Stephanie T.
Huntington, NY
These soups are great when you need something quick to eat. I trust Amy's to use the best possible ingredients. It's also a great value especially when you can find them on sale. I don't like to eat a lot of processed food but I know that Amy's is a good choice for when I need a meal on the go.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
We keep a variety of Amy's soups on hand. They are healthy and fast and taste good. They're perfect for when those winter colds and flus hit and nothing else sounds very good. Also great for camping. I like this flavor because it's not too salty and is just different enough not to be boring.
Beniece L.
Lansing, MI
Honestly, when there is a good sale, I love buying any Amy's soup. All the flavors are delicious and can be found in almost any grocery store, but the individual pricing can really empty the wallet sometimes.
Shelbi D.
This is a great soup to have on a nice cold
Night .nice a me chunky
And ingredients feel very fresh not mushy like
Some soups can be .everything is perfectly
Cooked
Allison B.
I love Amy's soups! I eat soup almost everyday - even in summer, and I usually have this one in the pantry during any given month. I pick it up at my neighborhood CVS. Barley gives a nice mouthfeel and "organic" makes me feel like it's healthy!
Darby S.
Amy's soups are so yummy! There fast and easy to make ! I love to make grill cheese with mine and dip them into the soup and it's so good! It's a healthy choice with organic indgredients!
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
What is the nutritional value of this soup?

Walmart