BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Made From Organic Corn, Potatoes, Leeks And Red Bell Peppers, And Seasoned With Traditional Herbs, This Flavorful Chowder Brings You The Taste Of Summer, No Matter What The Season. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Corn, Organic Lowfat Milk, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Leeks, Organic Red Bell Peppers, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Organic Basil, Organic Spices, Bay Leaves. Contains Milk.

Buy on Amazon
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A hearty but light vegetable soup that is good hot or cold. Love to crunch tortilla chips up in this, super easy dinner. It's really low sodium which is great for your run of the mill canned soup. They're a little on the pricy side, but definitely worth it.
Kelsey S.
All of Amy's soups are delicious. I love having an easy healthy go to lunch and these are perfect. This is a great brand for the whole family and I can't wait to purchase more!
Ellina C.
Toluca lake, CA
This is just alright. Not flavorful enough to really make a statement. I think that other brands are better and I have too much of this at home left since I had high hopes. Other flavors are better.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
I love Amy's soups! They are so good! The flavor is full and nutrients are there. Great healthy, organic soup. I buy Amy's at target and martins. I like her classic packaging. This soup is really good with all the abundance of veggies in it.
Connor H.
South Lee, MA
This soup is delicious! It cooks quickly and is one of the rare soups that is refreshing when hot... Perfect balance of flavor, and less guilt, as Amy's is a pretty healthy brand! I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Gabija L.
Portland
I love how the cans are BPA-free and the soups taste almost homemade! The variety of vegetables is one of my favorite parts of this soup. I love how they make quick, cheap, easy to make vegan meals!
Mariah H.
I can't get enough of this soup! It's hearty and delicious and warms my soul during the chilly fall months. I probably eat Amy's soup at least once a week.
Jo W.
This is a great tasting soup pretty much out of the can and I trust the Amy's brand to be more healthy than other canned soups on the market.
Sara C.
Easily one of my favorite soups, I love Amy's anything. They are always so yummy and good for you! Such a good choice, and a healthy one.
Grace Marie F.
Saint Cloud, FL
the flavor of corn and vegetable are great. easy to cook and blend with other vegetable. i would buy again and again