BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Made From Organic Corn, Potatoes, Leeks And Red Bell Peppers, And Seasoned With Traditional Herbs, This Flavorful Chowder Brings You The Taste Of Summer, No Matter What The Season. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Corn, Organic Lowfat Milk, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Leeks, Organic Red Bell Peppers, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Organic Basil, Organic Spices, Bay Leaves. Contains Milk.

Amy H.
Columbus, OH
super delicious with low sodium - i enjoy the flavor of this soup as well as its' versatility. i've used it to make gluten free "pot pies" as the base or i'll just have it as is with cheddar cheese on top. great for lunch and great with salad or a sandwich.
Micah S.
Amy's products are my favorite. Whenever there is a sale, I always buy a bunch of anything I can get my hands on! The quality is good but the taste is even better! I love any kind of soup with corn but this one is very filling and perfect with a crusty piece of bread! Not the best Amy's soup but definitely in the top 5!
Kelsey S.
All of Amy's soups are delicious. I love having an easy healthy go to lunch and these are perfect. This is a great brand for the whole family and I can't wait to purchase more!
Ellina C.
Toluca lake, CA
This is just alright. Not flavorful enough to really make a statement. I think that other brands are better and I have too much of this at home left since I had high hopes. Other flavors are better.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love Amy's soups! They are so good! The flavor is full and nutrients are there. Great healthy, organic soup. I buy Amy's at target and martins. I like her classic packaging. This soup is really good with all the abundance of veggies in it.
Connor H.
South Lee, MA
This soup is delicious! It cooks quickly and is one of the rare soups that is refreshing when hot... Perfect balance of flavor, and less guilt, as Amy's is a pretty healthy brand! I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Mariah H.
I can't get enough of this soup! It's hearty and delicious and warms my soul during the chilly fall months. I probably eat Amy's soup at least once a week.
Jo W.
This is a great tasting soup pretty much out of the can and I trust the Amy's brand to be more healthy than other canned soups on the market.
Sara C.
Easily one of my favorite soups, I love Amy's anything. They are always so yummy and good for you! Such a good choice, and a healthy one.
Grace Marie F.
Saint Cloud, FL
the flavor of corn and vegetable are great. easy to cook and blend with other vegetable. i would buy again and again