BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Made From Organic Corn, Potatoes, Leeks And Red Bell Peppers, And Seasoned With Traditional Herbs, This Flavorful Chowder Brings You The Taste Of Summer, No Matter What The Season. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Corn, Organic Lowfat Milk, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Leeks, Organic Red Bell Peppers, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Organic Basil, Organic Spices, Bay Leaves. Contains Milk.

Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
This is probably my favorite Amy's soup. It's a really nice tasting combination of flavors and veggies! It's healthy, inexpensive, and organic! I think everyone should try Amy's soups, but this one especially! The lentil soup is also super tasty.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
I love this soup. So much. I eat it as is or sometimes I'll even add chicken to it. The flavor is amazing. There are no artificial ingredients. The best part is my daughter (a very picky eater) loves it too.
skylar w.
i love amy's soups! as a vegetarian it's very hard to find soups that are vegetable without the extra animal broth. amy's always has my back! i will keep buying amy's because the soup is delicious and i recommend to any other veggie like me!
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A hearty but light vegetable soup that is good hot or cold. Love to crunch tortilla chips up in this, super easy dinner. It's really low sodium which is great for your run of the mill canned soup. They're a little on the pricy side, but definitely worth it.
Being a vegan, I really love and appreciate the Amy's brand. They have amazing options and a huge variety and they're all so delicious. Its hard being vegan and wanting an quick and easy meal that doesn't take forever to make. So this brand really provides that for you.
Alexandra C.
I love soups because they're so easy to make and yummy. I love Amy's because it's all so healthy and it is so good, too. I try to refrain from canned foods but this is truly a great soup, would definitely recommend
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
I love to use these as bases for semi-homemade soups. They have good, simple ingredients. I usually buy a few of these when they are on sale at my local grocery store, tom thumb.
Chrissy B.
Richmond, VA
Amy's is one of my favorite brands for processed food. They are organic, vegan friendly and low sodium. This soup is so delicious and flavorful for a cold winter day. I try to always have a couple in the pantry for a quick, healthy, last minute meal.
Gabija L.
Portland
I love how the cans are BPA-free and the soups taste almost homemade! The variety of vegetables is one of my favorite parts of this soup. I love how they make quick, cheap, easy to make vegan meals!
Stephanie L.
I . Love. Amy's. Soups. They are all soo soo good. My only complaint is the price, but you have to kind of expect that when you're getting a certain quality. They are all extremely tasty and have great ingredients. This particular one is one of my favorites.