BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Made From Organic Corn, Potatoes, Leeks And Red Bell Peppers, And Seasoned With Traditional Herbs, This Flavorful Chowder Brings You The Taste Of Summer, No Matter What The Season. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Corn, Organic Lowfat Milk, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Leeks, Organic Red Bell Peppers, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Sea Salt, Organic Basil, Organic Spices, Bay Leaves. Contains Milk.

Kelly M.
Katy, TX
This is probably my favorite Amy's soup. It's a really nice tasting combination of flavors and veggies! It's healthy, inexpensive, and organic! I think everyone should try Amy's soups, but this one especially! The lentil soup is also super tasty.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
I love this soup. So much. I eat it as is or sometimes I'll even add chicken to it. The flavor is amazing. There are no artificial ingredients. The best part is my daughter (a very picky eater) loves it too.
skylar w.
i love amy's soups! as a vegetarian it's very hard to find soups that are vegetable without the extra animal broth. amy's always has my back! i will keep buying amy's because the soup is delicious and i recommend to any other veggie like me!
Being a vegan, I really love and appreciate the Amy's brand. They have amazing options and a huge variety and they're all so delicious. Its hard being vegan and wanting an quick and easy meal that doesn't take forever to make. So this brand really provides that for you.
Alexandra C.
I love soups because they're so easy to make and yummy. I love Amy's because it's all so healthy and it is so good, too. I try to refrain from canned foods but this is truly a great soup, would definitely recommend
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
I love to use these as bases for semi-homemade soups. They have good, simple ingredients. I usually buy a few of these when they are on sale at my local grocery store, tom thumb.
Chrissy B.
Richmond, VA
Amy's is one of my favorite brands for processed food. They are organic, vegan friendly and low sodium. This soup is so delicious and flavorful for a cold winter day. I try to always have a couple in the pantry for a quick, healthy, last minute meal.
Stephanie L.
I . Love. Amy's. Soups. They are all soo soo good. My only complaint is the price, but you have to kind of expect that when you're getting a certain quality. They are all extremely tasty and have great ingredients. This particular one is one of my favorites.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
super delicious with low sodium - i enjoy the flavor of this soup as well as its' versatility. i've used it to make gluten free "pot pies" as the base or i'll just have it as is with cheddar cheese on top. great for lunch and great with salad or a sandwich.
Micah S.
Amy's products are my favorite. Whenever there is a sale, I always buy a bunch of anything I can get my hands on! The quality is good but the taste is even better! I love any kind of soup with corn but this one is very filling and perfect with a crusty piece of bread! Not the best Amy's soup but definitely in the top 5!

back