BY AMY'S KITCHEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amy's® Organic Steel-Cut Oats Hot Cereal Bowls.
USDA Organic.
No GMOs.
3.5g Fat.
Non-Dairy.
High in Fiber.
Net wt 9.0 oz (255g).

Joseph R.
Charlotte, NC
Brother may I have some oats?
Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
I love this oatmeal because it's incredible filling and flavorful. I tend to buy the original version so that I can add whatever I want to it to add more flavor. I like using chocolate chips and banana slices to make it more sweet, and sometimes I'll add in a little non-dairy cheese to make it salty.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Oatmeal is what keeps me regular and gives me fiber. Amy's has a good bowl that is delicious and has a good texture. I love Amy's honesty of their company and the integrity of their ingredients. The con would be the price but other than that it's a delicious breakfast!
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
I am an instant oatmeal person but have gotten away from instant oatmeal due to the high sugar and other ingredients.....I don't have the patience to make steel cut oats via traditional stove top method and was happy to see this Amy's organic product. These oats are super easy to pop in the micro for a total of 4 minutes -- and they are delicious! A hint of cinnamon gives them perfect flavor.
Mariah S.
Boston, MA
I usually grab this when I'm in a real hurry. It gets the job done and is tasty for what it is. Doesn't seem like there are too many additives, just oats. The corner store on my street sells a few Amy's products, I also enjoy their dairy/gluten free options!
Kelly C.
I love these but honestly I don't think they're much better than quaker oats, and they're a bit more expensive. These were fine, but nothing special. Just a standard solid oatmeal dish. They felt healthy but not healthier than any other oatmeal I've had.
Desiree B.
Brooklyn, NY
I live for organic foods, especially if it's oatmeal. It's a bit pricey but It's worth it. Amy's Organic Steel-Cuts Oats is very filling and I often eat this about 7 times per month. I've been eating this product since 2016
Sammy R.
Tempe, AZ
Delicious and super easy. Great for mornings when you are in a rush or you need to grab and go (to insert in a microwave at your destination). Organic ingredients, great flavor and convenience at a great price!
Anistashia J.
Dundalk, MD
Not everyone would like Amy's organize but for me and my son it's what we love having on a cold winter morning. Theirs a variety or flavors to choose from and the price is always right.. would recommend trying
Chelsea A.
Morehead, KY
Amy's is one of my favorite brands to buy from my local Kroger. The quality is so much better than any other frozen meals I've ever had. The price reflects but it's worth it. Most are vegan and healthy.
Lena K.
Are there different flavors available?