BY AMY'S KITCHEN

This Traditional Soup, Made From Organic Split Peas And Veggies, Gets A Delicate Lift In Flavor From Basil, Garlic And Bay Leaf. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Green Split Peas, Organic Onions, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Basil, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Bay Leaves, Organic Black Pepper.

Rosella S.
I'm now currently trying this and I love the fact that it's in low sodium and the ingredients are organic but it is kind of bland but the flavor is accurate, it doesn't taste bad it just could use a little more flavoring
Ellen H.
Absolute go-to for a rainy day or a cold. Love this soup, it's thick and yummy, I don't think it has the signature ham in it (which is actually a plus for me), and it is so satisfying!

Low fat, veggies, and comfort food - what more could you want?
Tina C.
Loughman, FL
I keep a variety of Amy's line of soups on hand at all times. They are delicious and very nutritious and we enjoy them for quick lunches. They can be a little pricey but well worth it for a healthier alternative to the typical condensed soup. This is definitely a staple in my pantry.
Sarah S.
This is such delicious soup. Very hearty and full of veggies and good things. Definitely a great thing to have on a cold or rainy day or just to have as a healthy snack. It's pretty cheap too so you can't argue there either.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My go to soup, I keep a can in the pantry at all times! It's thick and creamy with veggies. It tastes good and has less salt then other soups! It's also really filling! I highly recommend
Ellie U.
I am usually a huge fan of Amy's Soups, but this flavor really let me down. I found it to be bland and it reminded me of baby food in taste and texture. I love split pea soup, but this one really did not do it for me.
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
I've only had it once, and it was pretty darn delicious. I didn't really think I would like it because- come on- split pea? But it was very creamy and super filling.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I have never been one for peas, certainly not since I encountered them in elementary school. However, I do love this soup. I have to suggest you add a little salt and pepper. This is my go to soup during the fall and winter. I would recommend it to anyone that is willing to give it a shot.
Briana M.
Henderson, NV
I love all of the Amys Organic Soups but the split pea has to be one of my favorites. Whenever I'm too lazy to make lunch I love that I can grab a can of this soup and feel good about my lunch decision. It's creamy, and very flavorful without packing the usual sodium punch that canned foods do.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I love Amy's brand products. There is a good variety of options and the price is not ridiculous like some other Organic and vegetarian friendly brands. I like the soup because it's hard to find other options that do not use animal based stock or broth.