BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Ee Nutrition Information For Sodium Content.
This Traditional Soup, Made From Organic Split Peas And Veggies, Gets A Delicate Lift In Flavor From Basil, Garlic And Bay Leaf. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Green Split Peas, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Basil, Organic Garlic, Bay Leaves, Organic Black Pepper.

Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Canned soups usually are nothing to write home about. But this Amy's Organic split pea soup is really good. It can be a little pricey and if you think about it for a meal such as a lunch this is a good deal. It uses organic onions organic split peas organic celery organic carrots salt organic basil organic garlic bay leaves and black pepper it's pretty much as good as homemade and it's very convenient.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
most of these soups somehow all smell the same and taste the same, but they taste pretty good. this has a lot of sodium, but no additives or chemicals that are found in other soups. amy's is a pretty good brand, even though they recently sold out to a non-organic company.
Kassandra B.
Seattle , WA
This stuff was seriously so bland. . . I was very disappointed, having had so many great products from this company in the past. For the price paid, it definitely wasn't worth it. Which is a bummer, because I'm always on the lookout for a good vegetarian split pea soup. The consistency was goopy, gruel-like, and unappetizing. I would seriously pass on this one.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
I'm obsessed with this soup. The texture is comparable to a creamy potato soup. It is very flavorful and healthy with natural ingredients. I usually add salt to mine. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
I am a huge split pea soup fan and the clean ingredients in this soup led me to purchase it initially. I add a little salt to bring the flavor up to my liking and it is a great meal in a pinch!
Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite split pea soup. When I get it I add a ton of black pepper and it gives it the perfect homemade taste without me having to make it. It is quick to heat up and easy to eat no muss or fuss.
Victoria Ann G.
Raymondville, TX
Amy's has a delicious line of organic soups. I pretty much love them all and they healthy for you! They are affordable and low in sodium. We usually eat soup twice a week and Amy's is always our go to.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
My mom got this for me once when I was sick, and I thought it would be weird, but I actually really liked it. It was comforting and well seasoned. I'd eat it again, even if I'm not sick.
Victoria A.
Love that it's tasty. Was not sure what to expect when it came to an organic line. I definitely would buy again and would recommend to health conscious individuals since there is not a lot of sugar in the soup which is something you normally see in high contents in most soup brands.
Ali W.
I only recently discovered Amy's soups, and I have to say that for the most part they put Campbell's to shame. I'm not sure if its just the ingredients, or the labeling/marketing as well, but I just feel so much healthier when opting for Amy's soups.