Amy's Kitchen Organic Split Pea Soup

by Amy's Kitchen

Ee Nutrition Information For Sodium Content.
This Traditional Soup, Made From Organic Split Peas And Veggies, Gets A Delicate Lift In Flavor From Basil, Garlic And Bay Leaf. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Green Split Peas, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Sea Salt, Organic Basil, Organic Garlic, Bay Leaves, Organic Black Pepper.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Organic Split Pea Soup!
Petra Ö.
This soup is delicious, healthy, and filling. It's one of my go to's when I don't have time to prepare food at home.
Kristie R.
Bluffton
One of the most fantastic Split Pea Soups I’ve ever had! Runs around $4.29, but completely worth it! I wouldn’t change a thing about. No other Split Pea Soup really compares to this type of Juicy Flavor.
Kayla T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
One of my favorite canned soups. I'm not a vegetarian but I love this soup, even with out the traditional ham. I eat this a few times a month as a quick dinner. Add the pieces of ham for the authentic split pea experience!
Jennifer W.
Tulsa, OK
I am a huge split pea soup fan and the clean ingredients in this soup led me to purchase it initially. I add a little salt to bring the flavor up to my liking and it is a great meal in a pinch!
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
My mom got this for me once when I was sick, and I thought it would be weird, but I actually really liked it. It was comforting and well seasoned. I'd eat it again, even if I'm not sick.
Victoria A.
Love that it's tasty. Was not sure what to expect when it came to an organic line. I definitely would buy again and would recommend to health conscious individuals since there is not a lot of sugar in the soup which is something you normally see in high contents in most soup brands.
Carrie S.
Waterford, CA
Canned soups usually are nothing to write home about. But this Amy's Organic split pea soup is really good. It can be a little pricey and if you think about it for a meal such as a lunch this is a good deal. It uses organic onions organic split peas organic celery organic carrots salt organic basil organic garlic bay leaves and black pepper it's pretty much as good as homemade and it's very convenient.
Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite split pea soup. When I get it I add a ton of black pepper and it gives it the perfect homemade taste without me having to make it. It is quick to heat up and easy to eat no muss or fuss.
Victoria Ann G.
Raymondville, TX
Amy's has a delicious line of organic soups. I pretty much love them all and they healthy for you! They are affordable and low in sodium. We usually eat soup twice a week and Amy's is always our go to.
Mellisa M.
Nice and hearty. I don't like ham in my pea soup so it was a great option. I also like to add more spices and vegetables to it.

Looking for your answer?