BY AMY'S KITCHEN

If You Like Things Spicy, We Made This Chili Just For You. Organic Red Beans And Tofu Are Mixed With Bits Of Bell Pepper, Garlic And Jalapeño In A Kicked-up Mexican Broth. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Organic Onions, Organic Red Beans, Filtered Water, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Spices, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt. Contains Soy.

Buy on Walmart
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love the fact that this is organic, and I can feel safe eating it without wearing about any pesticides or GMO's. I have confidence of giving my children this as well. It has a little kick, and I do prefer the non-spicy version, but I tried this just to see and it was really good I just needed to keep water near me because it is more spicy than you would expect
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This chili is SO good. Spicy enough to warm you in cold weather, clear clogged sinuses, and satisfy the craving for something spicy. It's also GREAT on chili dogs or mixed with cheese for a chili con queso. And it's made with ingredients I feel good about putting in my body. A win-win!
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Amy's is always my go-to if I'm looking for a quick, easy chili night. The "hot" isn't SUPER spicy, so if you're a fan of heat (as I am), you made need to add some of your own. Healthy and high in protein and fat, I would definitely recommend to chili fans!
Angela M.
This is my favorite Chili. Sometimes I may add beef and canned tomatoes to it. I have been buying this Chili for quite sometime as I like Amy's products since they are healthy choices. I feel it is a great value for the price and I recommend all Amy's products.
Jayna D.
Broomfield, CO
I love this chili! It has great heat without masking flavor. It is super hearty and filling even though it's vegan, it makes a great meal. I also love that I can buy it almost anywhere, although sometimes it's a bit pricey. I definitely recommend it!
Allie P.
Thorndale, PA
My family considers this chili a summer staple! Whether on its own or atop hot dogs, it's easy to heat and has the perfect "kick". I'm not a spicy food person and this has just the right amount of flavor.
Megan K.
Easton, PA
I missed chili so much after becoming vegan, but then I stumbled across this in my local grocery store and was so excited! It's spicy but not overwhelming! Perfect with rice.
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
I LOVE THIS CHILI. I eat this a ton. I think it could benefit from a little more salt but other than that this is so yummy. I even eat these with spicy sweet chili Doritos. Perfect combo.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Pretty solid Chili in a can! I think the best part about this product is the easy open top, which means I can take this to work, pop it in a bowl, microwave it, and eat it at my desk.

The only drawback to this product is the price, but I guess that's the price you pay for an item that is gluten-free and made with mostly organic and natural ingredients
Stacy S.
I love thos product. It is super easy yo make anf they are always on sale making it easy to find. I love that they are vegetarian and syill taste great. I will buy this again.
Sergio G.
Los angeles, CA
Does this taste good? I would likely use it for chili cheese hot dogs so I'm wondering if this is the way to go? Any recommendations?