BY AMY'S KITCHEN

If You Like Things Spicy, We Made This Chili Just For You. Organic Red Beans And Tofu Are Mixed With Bits Of Bell Pepper, Garlic And Jalapeño In A Kicked-up Mexican Broth. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Red Beans, Organic Onions, Filtered Water, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Organic Spices, Organic Garlic, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

Sherrese S.
I love that is is vegan and the flavor is so good. I usually just like eating it how it is and then I make a side salad to go with it. I am very impressed by this product and have purchased it several times for family dinners.
Alicia R.
I really like this chili. It has a high fiber and protein content and can keep me full for hours. I enjoy it for lunch on workdays. It is easy to heat up in the microwave - just add a little hot sauce and cheese and you're good to go.
A T.
It is vegan. For being vegan, it is surprisingly good. My roommate bought it by accident and forced me to eat it upon finding out it was vegan. I just heated it up, put a bunch of crackers in there and some cracked pepper on top. It was fine. If I were vegan, I would buy it again.
Krysten W.
San Francisco, CA
I love this chili- it's comforting during the cold days. I get it from target which is priced perfectly. My son likes it as well. It's a little more
Expensive than other brands, but it's definitely worth it.
Jeni Q.
Grants Pass, OR
BIG Amy's fans in our house! The warehouse is local to us, and we have been fans from the beginning. I love feeling like even when we don't have much time to prepare meals, we have an option that is easy to prepare but not filled with preservatives!
Gabrielle H.
Cambridge, OH
I love all of the Amy's Organic products. The chili is delicious. Knowing that the ingredients are organic and wholesome is very comforting to give to my children and me.
Annie H.
Birmingham, AL
Great chili- especially for a cold night and it is a hit with my family and with young children too. Very hearty and a little spicy too and its a bonus that it is organic as well. Took off one star because Amy's foods are a little too overpriced.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
This is the spicy version of the Amy's chili line, and it is pretty tasty. Soy "beef" makes it look as hearty as "real" chili, and the taste is decent. The beans are perfectly cooked, and the sauce is a great consistency, not as thick as paste or thin as soup broth. This is a good chili to have with grated cheese, onions, and a side of cornbread. The only thing I'd change is make it less sweet. It's like someone thought, "hey, we've gotta keep this from being TOO spicy. What can we do? Oh, yeah! Make it sweeter!" Not my idea of top-notch, but it's not terrible. I add a pinch of salt to mine, and it's perfect.
Kitty H.
My boyfriend uses this chili to spice up any old dish– he adds chicken or another meat to a sauce pan and heats both of them up. It is a guilt free way to add spice to a dish in a very easy and simple way– just off the shelf of your grocery store!!!!!!!
Tishana T.
Before my low carb life, I ate a lot of Amy's soups! This chili was one of my favorites, whether I needed a quick meal, or something to top my veggie dogs! This chili isn't too spicy and after a quick pop in the microwave is a complete meal.