BY AMY'S KITCHEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amy's Organic Soups Pasta & 3 Bean.
No GMOs.
USDA organic.

Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite! Anytime I'm sick, not feeling well, or whatever the case may be, it's my favorite. It's so full of flavor, and very filling!
Courtney W.
Bulverde , TX
Yum yum yum!!!!!!!!!
Everything I've tried from Amy's has been ridiculously good. This soup is no exception! Perfect for a cold fall day
Allison P.
This is my favorite canned soup. So good you'd think it's fresh. I recommend this for when you don't feel like cooking. Sooooo good!
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Every product I have tried by Amy's have been great. This soup is no exception. It's full of flavor and fills me up. I recommend!
Juliana M.
Hinsdale, IL
The best cozy food for the winter. Is delicious and easy to prepare. I love eat this kind of food. The flavor is delicious
Janyelle M.
Bauru
muto bom, a qualidade é ótima, mas não gostei muito do sabor é um pouco mais salgado do que costumo comer normalmente
Angelique B.
Urbana, OH
I am vegan and have very minimal choices that have no animal products. Would like to see more vegan choices.
Melissa O.
These are a little pricey compared to other brands but its because it healthier for you, so its worth it
Garima K.
AMAZING SOUPS from his brand and most of them are all vegan! Love these soups. Great for a side dish
Nina P.
I love all of amys products. really good on the go soup or if you want a quick dinner this is the one