BY AMY'S KITCHEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amy's Organic Soups Pasta & 3 Bean.
No GMOs.
USDA organic.

Kelly W.
Killeen, TX
This soup is very good for cold days. I love eating organic when the option is available, so Amy's is a no brainer when picking a soup. Less sodium and unnecessary ingredients are in this soup that is still packed full with veggies and flavor. One of my favorite soups of all time
Kathryn F.
so yummy and filling, this is my go to soup. really hearty and low in calorie. my husband loves these soups too, and they are organic. will continue to buy these soups.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ
I have to say this is the best canned soup I have ever eaten. The fact that it is organic with no yucky processed stuff makes me even happier. You don't have to season this soup, at least I don't, it tastes great just heated out of the can. It flies off the organic foods shelf at my local grocery and this 12 pack is the only way to keep it in the pantry. I seldom find anything I am this happy about so try it you will love it!
Shelby B.
Polk City, IA
YUM YUM YUM!!! Amy's Organic Pasta & 3 Bean Soup keeps me warm all winter! I highly recommend this soup and this brand for anyone who loves fresh tasting food! This company is vegetarian friendly which goes a long way in my book! 10/10 would recommend!
Jessie G.
Helena, MT
This is a family favorite at my house, kid friendly too. We pick this up for quick weeknight meals-perfect with a salad and some toast. I especially like that it's organic and there are no weird ingredients, which I'm happy to pay slightly more for.
Cheri M.
Tucson, AZ
Great soup. Though I do add salt as I do to much of my store bought food. I find that most premade items are bland. Nothing a little salt and/or pepper cant take care of. And I like that this brand is a little healthier alternative.
Christine M.
Seattle, WA
Amy's soups beat the competition out of the water - and then some! The soup doesn't taste canned or full of artificial ingredients like many of the alternates available. I love this bean soup because it is incredibly filling and the texture always keeps you guessing with the various types of beans!
Angelica S.
I like to keep these Amys Organic Soup in my pantry for my youngest son as a quick lunch with a grilled cheese sandwich or quesadilla. They are kinda bland for my taste but for my youngest who is 5 its perfect.
Leslie M.
Victorville, CA
So good ! Great on the go if you're if you're in a hurry , and they're good for you. You don't feel heavy or sluggish after eating these . They leave you full and feeling good .
Rachel M.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this it is my go to soup for when I am feeling sick or lazy! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a healthy / dependable brand