BY AMY'S KITCHEN

See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content.
We Make This Italian Favorite From Scratch With Our Rich Tomato Broth, Savory Organic Vegetables, Tender Beans And Pasta. Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Filtered Water, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Carrots, Organic Kidney Beans, Organic Potatoes, Organic Celery, Organic Green Beans, Organic Peas, Organic Pasta (Organic Semolina Flour, Filtered Water), Organic Leeks, Sea Salt, Organic Spices, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Bay Leaves, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Wheat.

Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
I can't say enough good things about Amy's company. I love how their products taste for one thing, but more than that I love that they are good for the body. I just purchased the "twin sister" to this soup. Still a minestrone, but the "Hearty" Minestrone! I cannot wait to try it today for lunch. Again, I can't say enough good things. Very good brand!
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
This is one of my favorite soups in the winter! Amy's is a great brand. The soup is made entirely organic and they package into BPA free cans (less than 1 ppb). They also avoid GMO crops. For $1 more than regular soups, you can have Amy's and put good nutrients into your body.

Soups vary from $2-3.50.
Marimar T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
This soup is so so great and delicious. I love eating Minestrone soup and have finally found one in a can that is such a quick heat up and delight with every spoon full. If you get the low sodium can, definitely add a little bit of salt for extra taste!
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
These soups have bailed me out on several occasions on a quick run to Walmart. I can trust their ingredients and I hope they'll always be as readily available.
Jane S.
This is delicious and filling. Perfect for lunch at work and doesn't have all of the bad things you hate in soups. Amy's can't go wrong.
Melissa M.
Highland Mls, NY
This soup is my favorite! So tasty - not too salty - and feels nutritious and hearty. My go to lunch at work. Great with crackers!
Amy M.
All of Amy's soups are hearty and delicious! An excellent meal without the massive amounts of sodium and other preservatives!
Kayla S.
This soup is healthy and delicious! I definitely would eat it all the time!!! It's so good and worth it!