Amy's Kitchen Organic Medium Chili uploaded by Kasia M.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN #73 in Soup & Broth

Our Medium Chili Is Made From Organic Red Beans And Tofu Simmered In A Thick And Flavorful Mexican-style Broth. For Those Who Want Big Chili Flavor Without The Big Heat. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Red Beans, Organic Onions, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Filtered Water, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Spices, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

• What types of beans are used in this soup? I love chili f...1 Answers
Majken L.
Atkinson
Love this chili and love this brand! I am label obsessed and this is my go to! I love adding fresh spinach.  I recommend it to my friends for a quick lunch. It's well priced for its quality ingredients.  Recommended!
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Not the most flavorful chili but I like that because I can zest it up the way I want. Sometimes I add hot sauce to it or other times I add BBQ sauce which is my absolute favorite way to eat this chili.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I love a good canned chili and this one is a good one. organic, vegan (I never would have known, it really tastes like it had meat!) no GMOs, 16 g protein, 9 g fat and 680 mg sodium in half a can.
Jennifer Z.
This is actually really good. It's similar price to the traditional cans of chili people get but wayyyy better for you so I don't see a reason not to purchase. Giving up meat is the best thing you could ever do for yourself, the planet, & the animals. Way better than the meat eater version.
Brie F.
To be honest with you, this chili doesn't have very much flavor. The fact that it's organic is a great selling point, but you have to have flavor for people to really like it. If you're looking for a bland not very spicy chili this might be the one for you.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
When it's cold outside and I'm not interested in waiting around for a pot of chili to be ready, Amy's is my go to chili of choice. It's full of tasty meat and beans and Dodson have a lot of fillers or too much added salt. And it's a quick meal too!
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
I love Amy's brand because they are organic, but I always pick up a can of this chili when I can get it. The stuff I buy on a regular basis needs to have a decent amount of protein, ingredients I can pronounce, and a decent amount of flavor. I would rate this A- because of the amount of sodium in it.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is the bomb! I eat it all the time! I'll make some white rice to put under it and eat it like a stew. It's not too spicy, and tastes like the real thing without meat (which is awesome!) I recommend this to everyone! It's my favorite dish!
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I typically like to make my own chili from scratch, but when I don't have the time for that, this is a decent substitute. I like that it's pretty healthy and made from good ingredients.
Emerald R.
I love Amy's brands because they are organic and you can tell they care about their product. This chili is very good, not too hot but slightly expensive just like all Amy's products. Wish they offered more coupons
Carol O.
Pittsburgh
What types of beans are used in this soup? I love chili flavored things, but certain types of beans just don't seem to sit will with me, and I've found that some chili use traditional chili beans, vs. black beans, vs. white beans. anyone know?