Amy's Kitchen Organic Medium Chili

by Amy's Kitchen

Our Medium Chili Is Made From Organic Red Beans And Tofu Simmered In A Thick And Flavorful Mexican-style Broth. For Those Who Want Big Chili Flavor Without The Big Heat. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Red Beans, Organic Onions, Organic Tofu (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans, Magnesium Chloride), Filtered Water, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Sweet Rice Flour, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Spices, Organic Jalapeño Peppers, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Soy.

What types of beans are used in this soup? I love chili flavored things, but certain types of beans just don't seem to sit will with me, and I've found that some chili use traditional chili beans, vs. black beans, vs. white beans. anyone know?
Start your review of Amy's Kitchen Organic Medium Chili!
How would you rate this product?
Whittier, CA
Delicious. Very well seasoned!!! Kids even ate it all up! Very good with cheese and gorilla chips.
McHenry, IL
my favorite canned vegetarian chili. just a little spicy. all natural. full of protein.
Jackson, MS
Amy's soups are so delectable! You wouldn't know they're vegetarian. I love the chili!
Pinole, CA
Don't feel guilty eating a can soup when it's an Amy's can! So hearty and good!
Don't feel guilty eating a can soup when it's an Amy's can! So hearty and good!
Purchased at: Walmart
Really not a fan...I've been a vegetarian for about 5 years and I'm not really picky but the texture was way too much for me. It was sort of grainy and bland.
Etobicoke , ON
Very flavourful! The texture is great. A great soup on a cold day. I love that it’s ready to eat so I just put it on the stove-top and serve. The ingredients are also wholesome. Definitely recommend!
Woodbridge , ON
Amy's Kitchen Organic Medium Chili uploaded by Kasia M.
This is my favorite store bought chilli. I love the fact that it's organic as well. I buy a lot of Amy's products and I really like their product line. This chilli is very tasty and hearty. It also has a BPA free lining. I'm very health conscious so this product is great for me. I love when it goes on sale.
Vancouver , BC
It's so easy to write reviews about products you love. I love the taste of this chili! It's my preferred comfort food - and bonus - it's actually good for you! The 'medium' flavour has a little bit of spice to it, but is not to intense at all. I have bought this for myself as a treat many times and will continue to!
Toronto, ON
This chili is good for being from a can but it is still canned chili. Decent spice and flavour for an easy meal in, so for the convenience I would repurchase but it does taste not as fresh as it could, maybe adding some fresh herbs would help. Would only recommend to lazy friends
Winnipeg, MB
I never liked chilli until I tired this and the chilli with veggies that Amy makes. They are amazing! I personally love to add a bunch of extra veggies into the mix for extra crunch but I have no shame in saying that I've eaten it straight out of the can many times.