BY AMY'S KITCHEN #97 in Soup & Broth

This Hearty, Lentil-based Soup Gets Even More Robust Flavor From Veggies, Like Sweet Organic Carrots, Vine-ripened Tomatoes And Tender Green Beans. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Onions, Organic Green Lentils, Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Potatoes, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Spinach, Organic Green Beans, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Organic Balsamic Vinegar (Organic Wine Vinegar, Organic Grape Must), Organic Black Pepper, Organic Spices, Bay Leaves.

• Is this something you just gotta heat and eat? 2 Answers
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I rarely purchase canned soup because I can almost always taste the preservatives, and they’re usually unhealthy. I’m so glad I discovered Amy's Kitchen Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup! I love the fact that it’s organic, and it tastes like REAL homemade soup! This lentil and vegetable soup is a hearty meal that is guaranteed to keep you satisfied. I think I got my can for $1.99 at my local Kroger. Can’t beat that purchase for a canned soup!
Rory K.
I tend to only go for soup when it's really cold and/or I'm sick and need comfort food that doesn't take a lot of effort to prepare. This soup is my new go-to for my sick days - it's so hearty and filling! That's huge for me, given that my diet is so restricted by allergies and being pescetarian. I feel like this soup gives my body the energy it needs to fight off my sickness, too.
Sarah S.
This isn’t my favorite soup from Amy’s, as I end up adding salt and lots of pepper to Jazz it up a little. It’s not very appealing,, it’s looks mushy and some of the vegetables seem unrecognizable. It does taste better than it looks
Amanda J.
This is a great soup to have during the winter months. It’s hearty and tastes delicious. I feel great after I eat. Amy’s products rarely disappoint. This soup has great flavor. I highly recommend it!
Carly P.
San Antonio , TX
Very good lentil soup if you don't have time to make your own. Lentils are underestimated--they are full of vitimins and are low calorie. They also have an awesome consistency and taste great when seasoned well, like they are in this soup.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
This is a really hearty and wholesome soup that I feel GREAT about eating when I’m lazy or sick and need to make something easy. Great amount of protein and vegetables. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 Stars is because there are other soups by Amy’s that I prefer more, but this is definitely in my top 5
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
This lentil veggie soup is very tasty! You can taste the organic quality, which keeps the food flavorful and fresh tasting. The sodium is lower than most other brands, and the only downside is the smell. When it first comes out of the can, it's kind of stinky. I would still recommend to others!
Keren B.
Austin, TX
Loooove this soup. The Amy's brand is pretty healthy, not that expensive, and always really delicious. Not too much salt, but has a ton of flavor and its so perfect for pretty much any meal. I've loved this brand for a while, and all of their soups are great!
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
Great taste for an organic soup! It's full of flavor and very satisfying. It's available on Amazon and if you have a prime membership you can receive within 2 days! Definitely recommend but pay attention to the label, these soups can be high in sodium!
Olivia F.
Tahlequah, OK
I love this soup so much! It's very healthy. I have only one complaint: it does not have much flavor, so different seasonings would be a good idea. I bought this at my local Walmart and it's not terribly expensive.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
Is this something you just gotta heat and eat?