BY AMY'S KITCHEN #46 in Soup & Broth

Approved By The Original Picky Eater (Amy, Of Course), This Tasty Soup Has A Rich, Satisfying Flavor And The Lentils Are A Good Source Of Protein. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

• Does this ever go on sale?1 Answers
  • I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving so...1 Answers
  • I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kate A.
Lentil soup is one of faves and the flavours and ingredients in the Amy's soup is just delicious! We're always buying Amy's soups to enjoy and stock up in our pantry for a quick meal
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love this soup. Earthy lentils make my heart warm. These soups are a bit expensive but the quality ingredients are something you can feel good about. Delicious and hearty, this soup fills you right up.
lorenys z.
odios odio las tentejas saben a mani pero son muy saludables solo me gusta si me regalan maquillages o no me gusta daria buena fama pero no me los como por nada
Ash A.
Calgary, AB
Love love love this soup, and -- surprisingly -- so do my two kiddos! (3.5 and 2)
Warm, comforting, and a perfect balance of salt.
Danielle A.
My go to soup in a can! Great for lunch on a cold day. Reminds me of the lentil soup my grandmother made growing up.
Melissa V.
Hampshire, Basingstoke
Best soup on the market! Filling, tasty, and healthy. It's my go to when I don't have time to make a proper lunch.
Diana  V.
This is my favorite caned lentil soup and my husband loves this specific soup when he is sick. Yum!
Natal T.
I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels? looks good!
Laura S.
Does this ever go on sale?
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving soups lately. How is this brand and flavor?