BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Approved By The Original Picky Eater (Amy, Of Course), This Tasty Soup Has A Rich, Satisfying Flavor And The Lentils Are A Good Source Of Protein. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

• Does this ever go on sale?1 Answers
  • I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving so...1 Answers
  • I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels...2 Answers
Dina W.
Old Bridge, NJ
This lentil soup was really good! Love that its organic and convenient. Happy to have found it. Lentils rock!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Healthy and delicious!Best lentil soup from a can that I've tried!Could be cheaper tho but I will buy again!
Jacqueline n.
It's hard to believe that this is a canned soup! These are so delicious and hearty. Definitely worth truing
Mary Margaret L.
Athens , GA
This soup was so yummy! I was sick one day and wanted something organic and healthy. This soup was perfect.
Jennifer G.
Charleston, SC
I love Amy's Organic Soups. They have clean ingredients, and they are delicious. Great for a quick meal.
Laura T.
Madison, WI
Wonderful and flavorful soup. Best thing to warm up on a cold day. Hearty enough to fill you up.
Hannah M.
Everyone in my household loves "Amy's" products, and this one is a favorite for my mother and I.
allison s.
Salt Lake City, UT
it works in a pinch, but it's pricey for what it is and honestly bland and overall underwhelming
Silkya D.
York, PA
I love Amy's products Extra added bonus because having vegan & vegetarian options. thumbs up
Sabhya P.
A great soup, hearty, tasty and fills you up well. i love this soup, yummmy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natal T.
I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels? looks good!
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving soups lately. How is this brand and flavor?
Laura S.
Does this ever go on sale?