BY AMY'S KITCHEN #48 in Soup & Broth

Approved By The Original Picky Eater (Amy, Of Course), This Tasty Soup Has A Rich, Satisfying Flavor And The Lentils Are A Good Source Of Protein. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

• Does this ever go on sale?1 Answers
  • I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving so...1 Answers
  • I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Audrey K.
Warm, filling, tasty, and chock full of vitamins and minerals! Canned soup is usually a turn off for me. But this is yummmmy
Hannah R.
Austin, TX
This soup is SO good! It's pretty salty, though, so I usually mix it with a can of water when I heat it up on the stove.
Ophelia H.
Hands down the best lentil soup! From a can at least. I find the whole amy's line to be tastier than some other brands.
Lucette O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love the low sodium one so so much. It taste so good. Yum it is nice to eat! I love it so much. good vegan treat!
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
Yummy!!! I must say , I was very happy that it was not a bland soup & my 4 year old likes it !! IT IS A MUST TRY!!!
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
I've tried and liked several other Amy's soups, but this one wasn't my favorite. Not as flavorful as the others.
Courtney B.
HEMET, CA
My favorite canned soup! Love that it's organic and tastes tonnnnssss better than other canned soups I've tried.
Kendra S.
Clinton, MA
Perfect blend of flavor and thickness for a good, hearty lentil soup when you don't want to make it from scratch.
Dina W.
Old Bridge, NJ
This lentil soup was really good! Love that its organic and convenient. Happy to have found it. Lentils rock!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Healthy and delicious!Best lentil soup from a can that I've tried!Could be cheaper tho but I will buy again!
Natal T.
I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels? looks good!
Laura S.
Does this ever go on sale?
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving soups lately. How is this brand and flavor?