BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Approved By The Original Picky Eater (Amy, Of Course), This Tasty Soup Has A Rich, Satisfying Flavor And The Lentils Are A Good Source Of Protein. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

• Does this ever go on sale?1 Answers
  • I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving so...1 Answers
  • I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels...2 Answers
Olivia J.
The plain flavor of the soup leaves room for improvement when cooking. The lentils are delicious can be enhanced with a little salt and pepper.
Zuleyma D.
By fat the most delicious canned soup I have every tried I love lentil soup and this is delicious ♡♡♡♡ although the sodium leavel is pretty high
Brittni W.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This soup is so delicious and good for you as well. I love how cheap this is but it doesn't taste like its been in a can. It's so easy to make.
Chanel H.
Really like this soup . Its nice & thick & hearty . It could use a bit of seasoning, i use a dash of salt & pepper.. ehich is perfect for me .
Hannah H.
If you want a filling healthy soup look no further! I love this soup on cold nights. It has great flavor and satisfies your hunger for hours!
Samantha K.
Philadelphia , PA
For the most part, I enjoy this soup. It's nice that it is organic and it is pretty hearty, but it's a little more bland than I would like.
kimberly q.
San Carlos, CA
I love Amy's. Yummy!!!!!! Healthy and delicious. So many varieties. I love that it's available at costco for an 8 pack. Reasonable priced
Christina T.
This soup is so hearty and flavorful, you will forget it came out of a can. There is also a low sodium version, but I prefer this one.
Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
love this thick hearty soup. super yummy and keeps me full all afternoon. Great price for the product and it has nice packaging
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
I love Amy's soups! a lot of them are vegan and gluten free. This is a great intro to lentils if you've never had them before.
Natal T.
I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels? looks good!
Amanda R.
Adelanto , CA
I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving soups lately. How is this brand and flavor?
Laura S.
Does this ever go on sale?

Walmart