BY AMY'S KITCHEN #46 in Soup & Broth

Approved By The Original Picky Eater (Amy, Of Course), This Tasty Soup Has A Rich, Satisfying Flavor And The Lentils Are A Good Source Of Protein. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

• Does this ever go on sale?1 Answers
  • I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving so...1 Answers
  • I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my favorite easy dinners. This soup is a seriously hearty meal and super quick to heat up and eat after a long day. I love Amy's soups because they taste amazing, but also healthy and fulfilling.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
This is one of my favorite soups of all time and I'm a big soup eater :p. but seriously it's so hearty and rich and the smell when you're warming it up makes your mouth water
Vanessa C.
Eugene, OR
I love keeping some soup in the cabinet and Amy's organic foods have always been a go to brand for me. I know that I'll get a wholesome, filling, heathy option even when I can't make it myself!
Taylor C.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love this soup! It has a good mix of lentil and vegetable flavors. This soup is perfect for chilly days. As a college student, I like this because it serves as a meal in itself. I also love all of Amy's products!
Jasmine G.
I'm not the biggest fan of lentil soups but this one is pretty tasty. More flavorful than most. mostly eat it cause it's a quick an easy option.
Emily D.
This is my go-to soup to eat on a rainy day. It's super filling and has so many flavors. I know I will always be satisfied after eating Amy's Lentil Soup.
Lauren J.
I'm a huge fan of Lentil soup. And I'm a super fan of Amy's Soup. This one kinda didn't make the cut for me. It may be because I tried the low sodium
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This soup is amazing it's healthy but tastes delicious. This is my favorite one by Amy's. It has a very rich flavor and definitely fills you up.
Olivia J.
The plain flavor of the soup leaves room for improvement when cooking. The lentils are delicious can be enhanced with a little salt and pepper.
Devon M.
Santa Cruz, CA
This soup is okay. It's a little bland, which makes it useful for adding your own ingredients to. Would be hard to eat a bowl of it as is though.
Natal T.
I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels? looks good!
Laura S.
Does this ever go on sale?
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving soups lately. How is this brand and flavor?