BY AMY'S KITCHEN #46 in Soup & Broth

Approved By The Original Picky Eater (Amy, Of Course), This Tasty Soup Has A Rich, Satisfying Flavor And The Lentils Are A Good Source Of Protein. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

• Does this ever go on sale?1 Answers
  • I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving so...1 Answers
  • I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica R.
Augusta , GA
This soup is very complex for a canned soup. You get all the veggie flavors, from carrot to onion and celery, and the lentils are so creamy! It's my favorite in the Amy's line. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Cameron F.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite brand of Lentil soup. It pairs great with some saltines for a quick and easy meal. It can be a little pricey so I always make sure to grab it when it goes on sale.
Kristi B.
Austin, TX
I've tried several of Amy's soups but this one is by far my favorite! Awesome way to not spend a fortune if you're at work on your lunch break and a great way to not feel guilty about what you just ate. Super hearty and flavorful!! Love Amy's soup variety also! Just so many awesome choices!
Jolene K.
Westminster, MD
This soup has amazing flavor. I browned some breakfast sausage and added to it as well as some leftover spinach. It is great on its own or as a base to make it your own. Great quality, good price and I trust the brand. I definitely recommend this soup to others.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
This soap is good for organic vegetarian food. It is very healthy and hearty. It is a little bland but I add some of my own seasonings because I love spice. I get my soup from FredMeyer's/Kroger. I would buy it again because it's a nice easy and quick meal.
Ariel L.
I love this soup. It's tasty, heart, filling and healthy. My son loves it too. I can finish the whole can without feeling guilty and be full for a good chunk of the day. It's affordable for the quality you're getting. It's tastes homemade!
naketa h.
I drink this soup every time I come down with a cold. I was introduced to it buy my friend who was drinking it at her house because she didn't feel well. The aroma is wonderful and it tastes so good !!!!!
Annie T.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to canned soup for winter days. I have not found another brand that carries lentil soup - let alone one that tastes as good! I try to find it on same - target usually carries it at a lower price than the grocery store.
Chelsey P.
I'm really impressed with Amy's soups. This one is really delicious. I honestly don't know if I had ever ate lentils before I ate this, but I liked it so much I started buying lentils to cook with!
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my favorite easy dinners. This soup is a seriously hearty meal and super quick to heat up and eat after a long day. I love Amy's soups because they taste amazing, but also healthy and fulfilling.
Natal T.
I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels? looks good!
Laura S.
Does this ever go on sale?
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving soups lately. How is this brand and flavor?