BY AMY'S KITCHEN #46 in Soup & Broth

Approved By The Original Picky Eater (Amy, Of Course), This Tasty Soup Has A Rich, Satisfying Flavor And The Lentils Are A Good Source Of Protein. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

• Does this ever go on sale?1 Answers
  • I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving so...1 Answers
  • I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Perhaps it was just the batch, but the soup tasted metallic. Even the addition of a little salt didn't help the flavor. I've had lentil soup before, and enjoyed it, and knowing I've liked some of the other soups from this company, I thought I'd give this a try. I ended up throwing away the whole can. I may try it again in the future on the off chance it was just the batch.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I LOVE Amy's soups, especially the low sodium ones. I am sensitive to salt so those work best for me. The lentil one has a great amount of flavor & a serving is about 1/2 the can. Lentils are very filling so that is a good amount. No need to add water, simply heat either in the microwave in a safe bowl or heat on the stove top like me :)
Emily E.
I really like this stuff. I think it tastes best with those giant croutons from Costco...
The Ingredients are all vegan. It does have a lot of sodium 590mg!! So if you are watching your salt intake, be careful and drink lots of water. This is still a good soup. It has 8 grams of Protein per serving.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Hearty and healthy! Amy's is a great brand. The soup is made entirely organic and they package into BPA free cans (less than 1 ppb). They also avoid GMO crops. For $1 more than regular soups, you can have Amy's and put good nutrients into your body.

Soups vary from $2-3.50.
Katrina  M.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a delicious and healthy soup. It is vegetarian but I think everyone can enjoy this hearty soup. It is a fairly simply soup with the main ingredients being lentils and a mirepoix (carrots, onion, celery). It is also Organic which means you can avoid putting harmful chemicals into your system unknowingly. The low sodium option is also very tasty.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
I'm a huge lentils fan and this soup is great. I continuously buy this product because I can't get enough. It's a. It expensive, but the quality is great and worth the extra money. If your an on the go person this is a great quick lunch or dinner and you feel good about what you're eating.
Hannah B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I enjoyed this soup especially over rice. It was very hearty and filling. The flavor was pretty good, too. It was a nice balance of carrot and lentils. It's a standard carry-item at several of my local grocery stores, so I look forward to purchasing it again in the future.
Anna Y.
I absolutely love this soup! The only thing that I would like to see change is the sodium content is a little high. But it does have great flavor and fills me up pretty well. It's a preferable quick lunch!
jacob s.
Ferndale, MI
This is a nice and hearty lentil soup. Compared to many of the competitor's offerings, this one had lower sugar content and slightly higher protein. I also really care about organic food sourcing, so this was a definite plus for me. I felt it could use more seasoning, but that can be added after preparation.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Hands down the best lentil soup you can buy at the grocery store. The flavor of this always tastes fresh and like you spent hours getting it together and cooking it yourself. Worth the price and finding it if you can.
Natal T.
I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels? looks good!
Laura S.
Does this ever go on sale?
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving soups lately. How is this brand and flavor?