Amy's Kitchen Organic Lentil Soup, Light In Sodium uploaded by Alexxandria H.

BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Approved By The Original Picky Eater (Amy, Of Course), This Tasty Soup Has A Rich, Satisfying Flavor, And The Lentils Are A Good Source Of Protein. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Koshe
Filtered Water, Organic Green Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

Alexxandria H.
I loved this soup. I ate it for breakfast this morning. I added a little salt since it was the low sodium one and it didn’t have much flavor to it. 4 stars because 2.50 for a can of soup is ridiculous
Valarie R.
This used to be my absolute favorite soup with a piece of crunchy bread until something happened. I’m not sure if the recipe was changed or it’s just made differently now but it used to be thick and full of lentils and now it’s not as thick and has less lentils and flavor. I really enjoy almost all the Amy’s soups but I really hope they improve this one. I will finish off the cans I have of this soup and I do like that the sodium content is pretty low and you get a nice portion size but it needs more lentils and thickness to the soup!
Caroline S.
Tampa, FL
Wanna loose weight? I recommend eating your weight in lentils. They're very filling, rich in taste and good for the digestion. So good in fact, that they're basically nature's laxive. If you're craving McDonalds or something else unhealthy, shovel these beans in and you won't be hungry or irregular.
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
I do like Amy's Soups however they are pricey so I guess I expect more out of them flavor wise. The light in sodium just doesn't taste right to me. I tried adding salt, didn't help so I do not recommend this product. All of her other soups I've tried and her regular lentil soup are all great.
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
This is my favorite canned soup! It's low in sodium but still tastes great. And it is very filling. I usually eat half for dinner and half for lunch the next day with a salad. So delicious! I would highly recommend if you're looking for a healthier canned soup option. The ingredients are all organic!
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
One of my favorite soups to keep handy in the house for easy go-to weekend meals for my daughter. Packed with veggies and protein, and low in sodium. She loves it and so do my husband and i! Love Amy's Soups!
Sabrina A.
My favorite lentil soup! So delicious and filling. I usually add some hot sauce because I like it spicy. Makes a great quick lunch option for those on the run and need something during the winter time.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Filling and tasty. Definitely a great comfort food. I have this at least once a week. Great value, low sodium and really good for you. Fairly priced. I recommend it. Amy's is a tried & true brand. :)
Abbie V.
Tacoma, WA
This is my go-to soup option. I love adding a little punch of freshly grated Parmesan to the soup. This lentil soup is the closest canned version I have found to homemade taste. I highly recommend this soup. It's an added bonus that it comes in a lower sodium option. I love that Amy's provides quality and healthy options for meals.
Sanika U.
State College, PA
I love Amy's soups, and the fact that this one is low-sodium is even better! The lentil soup is very filling and quite healthy--perfect for a quick snack or meal when it's cold out.