BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Approved By The Original Picky Eater (Amy, Of Course), This Tasty Soup Has A Rich, Satisfying Flavor And The Lentils Are A Good Source Of Protein. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Lentils, Organic Celery, Organic Carrots, Organic Onions, Organic Potatoes, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Bay Leaves.

• Does this ever go on sale?1 Answers
  • I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving so...1 Answers
  • I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels...2 Answers
Alyssa S.
Chicago
This lentil soup is awesome! I loving having for lunch any time of year- especially when I need to warm up in winter. The flavor is subtle, not too strong but very tasty. Lentils are really healthy for you.
Michelle G.
Painesville On-The-Lake
Let me start off by saying that I love love love Lentil soup, just not this brand.  This has to be the worst Lentil soup I have ever tasted. I bought this soup at Heinen's on sale thinking it would be a healthy option. It's not healthy if it doesn't taste good.  I would NOT recommend this soup.  Amy's Kitchen Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I don’t like lentils but this soup allows me to eat them and actually not hate it. I put a very small sprinkle of red cayenne in this to add some spice to it because it pairs well with this kind of soup. Really high in protein and fiber which is great for when you need a meal substitute or are too lazy to cook. I feel good after eating this
Heather S.
Odon, IN
My family and I really enjoy Amy's Kitchen Organic Lentil soup. It is really satisfying on a cold or rainy day. Love the fact that it's not too salty but still full of flavor. A bit more expensive than Campbell's or Progresso, but worth it.
Pamela V.
Chelmsford
DELICIOUS!!!!! Next best thing to homemade. This review is for the plain Lentil Soup. I've tried the low salt and the vegetable lentil-not so good. They are expensive but you get two servings in a can. Look for them on sale. Good protein - recommend.
Timeea B.
Duvall, WA
I fell in love with this soup in college... oh, those long evenings and this soup. I approve of all ingredients in this soup because I have them in my pantry and I can pronounce them all. Amy's really has great products and I feel so happy when they are in sale.
Sarah B.
Eyota, MN
I love this soup it's hearty and wholesome. Perfect on a cold day. It's not too salty and my kids like it what more could I ask for?! I buy this product again and again and will continue to do so. You can find this product at target. I highly recommend this product.
Kelsey
This is by far my favorite caned soup. I usually pick it up from raleys for like $4 a can, and it's always perfect for a cold day because it's hearty but light at the same time. By far the best lentil soup on the market!
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Amy's is a go to for any premade food. Very flavorful, and healthy. Even though I am reviewing the lentil soup, I have tried many others and love them equally as well.
Juliana J.
I’ve always loved this soup, it’s such a great alternative than eating many snacks. This will fill you up and the soup is very enjoyable! I will continue to buy this and recommend to people who wanna try something new!
Natal T.
I haven't been able to try this, how is the sodium levels? looks good!
Amanda R.
Adelanto, CA
I'm starting a diet again this week. I've been craving soups lately. How is this brand and flavor?
Laura S.
Does this ever go on sale?