BY AMY'S KITCHEN #100 in Soup & Broth

A Hearty Combination Of Organic Brown Rice With Organic Red Beans, Tomatoes, Onions, Bell Peppers, Corn And Green Chiles, Slow-simmered To Lunch (Or Dinner) Perfection. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Filtered Water, Red Beans, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Zucchini, Organic Corn, Organic Green Chiles, Organic Garlic, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Cilantro, Organic Spices, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Black Pepper.

Georgina D.
Can't go wrong with Amy's soups. Better for you ingredients and a LOT of flavors and kinds of soup to choose from. They make a great easy lunch at work. My only thing is they do still contain a lot of sodium so I don't have them often. I feel like some salt could be removed without losing the flavor.
Anna P.
Silver Spring, MD
Amy's foods are one of my favorites I love that there's actually flavor and seasoning in her foods, always tastes great and I'm never disappointed I do love her spinish and cheese, and it's always comforting
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
This is a really good soup! I wish they came in a bigger can! Most of Amy's soups I have loved! They are healthy and taste great! They are a bit pricey per cam though! But all healthy food usually is!
Sascha D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Delicious! I love the flavor of this and all Amy's Soups! It tastes hearty and healthy and it has a lot of flavor for a canned soup. Whenever I get soup I always get Amy's!
Allison C.
This soup is not only delicious, it is a balanced and filling meal! I love the ingredient list, price, and flavor of this soup. Great job, Amy's! I'll be buying it on my next grocery trip! The perfect lunch.
Meghan Sara K.
Brooklyn, NY
Holy cow, I love this soup. This is my "treat yo'self" soup, and I have to walk to the grocery farther away to get it. The flavor reminds me of red beans and rice, just enough spice and with a slightly sweet tomato flavor underneath it. It's hearty and satisfying! I'll go back to this one again and again!
Danielle V.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love all of Amy's soups. I try to buy organic as much as possible which can be hard when your a college student but these soups are always worth the investment. The consistency of the broths always tastes fresh and the veggies are delicious. Highly recommend all of these products!
Logan E.
This soup was indeed very hearty. It had a nice flavor and was quite filling. It's also pretty low calorie for such a thick soup, which was nice. It's vegan AND gluten free so I thought it was worth the money. Although, it wasn't too expensive.
Savannah L.
Arab, AL
This product tastes so great! I have always wanted a soup to be so fulfilling! I found it in this! It is also healthy for you. I know, right? Hard to find something tasty and healthy but this product has it!! I would buy over and over and also buy for my friends!
Kelley C.
I loved the low cal part and all natural but it is more expensive and has a higher sodium level than a Campbell's chicken soup! But it does taste great with a dash of pepper for me. I would recommend this soup!