BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Organic, Fire Roasted Corn, Onions And Green Peppers Are Combined With Vegetables And Black Beans, Then Mildly Seasoned With Savory Green Chiles And Southwestern Spices. Serve It With A Dollop Of Sour Cream And A Stack Of Warm Organic Corn Tortillas. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan (Light In Sodium Also Available.
Filtered Water, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Roasted Potatoes, Organic Fire Roasted Corn, Organic Black Beans, Organic Fire Roasted Onions, Organic Carrots, Organic Fire Roasted Bell Peppers, Organic Celery, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Green Chiles, Sea Salt, Organic Spices, Organic Black Pepper, Bay Leaves, Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Onions, Organic Balsamic Vinegar (Organic Wine Vinegar, Organic Grape Must).

Rory K.
I absolutely love the taste of this soup! I just felt like it was lacking something to make it filling enough as a meal. It has 8g of protein for the whole can, so I'm not sure why it wasn't filling for me. Next time, I might make a bit of rice to pour the soup over to fill me up better.
Jennifer S.
I seen some young ladies on YouTube try this brand, so I seen it on sale and thought I would give it a try. The taste is flavorful and texture is just right for a soup to me. I like this flavor because it's got the right amount of heat to it. What I don't like is that the salt content is high. I seen that the brand does carry a low sodium but in certain flavors that didn't interest me. Maybe Amy's Organic soups can make this flavor in a low sodium flavor as well. I enjoyed it but probably won't repurchase due to me having high bp
Nic D.
Gainesville, FL
Normally, I love Amy's soups, but this one is a huge miss for me. The flavor itself is ok - kind of a basic vegetable soup with beans added in - but the "fire roasted" char that is left on some of the vegetables (seen on the photo on the label) gives the broth a faint ashtray smell when the soup is heated. It might not be noticeable to someone who smokes, but I found it very off-putting.
Tiffany H.
I absolutely love this soup! The flavor is great and I know it's a brand I can trust to be clean! The southwestern spices are a perfect way to change up the normal vegetable soup! I LOVE the creativity of Amy's! Always excited to try a new soup with them!
Shruti V.
Allston, MA
It had a lot of potential but it was lacking body. They should make it thicker rather than just broth base. I would suggest pair it with beans and make a chili with it. Good flavor and seasonings though!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
LOVE this soul. If you are going for a southwestern style soup than get this and you won’t be disappointed. Hearty and it has a low-medium spice to it that definitely it’s overwhelming or “spicy”, but more so it clears the nasal passageway. Perfect soup for when you’re sick
Toni P.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my favorite Amy's soups. It's so tasty and not high in calories, plus I love that Amy's offers so many vegetarian options. Basically, this stuff is my go-to once it starts to get cold outside!
Sophia G.
Fairfield, IA
A nice hardy soup. It's really enjoyable and I never have to add anything to it it's already just right. I typically have this soup on cold winter days when I'm in a rush to get to the office. Super quick and easy satisfying meal.
Zoe B.
Good, but I prefer low sodium progresso. I feel "healthy" eating Amy's products, but they really aren't low fat/cal/carb at all. If I was a vegetarian, I'd probably be a bigger fan
Aimee W.
I have always been a fan of this brand because they offer a HUGE variety of different food items to choose from. This one being particularly my favorite. I love they use quality organic ingredients that's good for me and the taste really shows it with every bite. This soup has just the right amount of flavor and isn't too spicy and is crammed packed with tons of fresh veggies! A must try in my book!