BY AMY'S KITCHEN

See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content.
Made From Organic, Sun-ripened Tomatoes, Slowly Simmered To Bring Out Their Delicious Flavor Then Blended With Just Enough Organic Cream. Try It With Our Toasted Sandwich Rounds. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher (Light In Sodium Also Available.)
Organic Tomato Purée, Filtered Water, Organic Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

Sueanne W.
Cocoa
Amy's soups are usually our favorite and this Tomato soup is the best out there. Its a great creamy flavor and goes really well with a fresh grilled cheese or even your favorite cracker. You will never go back to campbell's once you try Amy's.
I love paring Amy's tomato soup with grilled cheese, especially when it's cold out and all I want is some comfort food. I've grown and use hearty whole wheat bread, but the Amy's also helps add a depth of flavor above say, Campbell's tomato soup.
Sarah S.
Santa Clara , CA
This tomato soup is perfect for those colder months, I eat this several times a week for a light lunch or dinner and it fills me up, its really delicious with a cheese sandwich too
Kerrie U.
MA, ['', '', '']
This soup tastes great, fresh and flavorful without tons of sodium and chemicals like other canned soups. It's very filling and satisfying, especially for a low fat / low calorie soup! I would definitely recommend this!
Nora K.
Woodbury, NJ
This soup pairs well with grilled cheese on a rainy day. I love the consistency. It isn't like you have to add water it is always fresh and ready for you! And it's organic!
Liza R.
My boyfriend and I are not a huge fan of tomatoes, but wanted to make grilled cheese sandwiches on a cold Sunday afternoon for lunch. You can have grilled cheese without tomato soup so we decided to give Amy's cream of tomato soup a try. We were totally surprised at how light and delicious the soup was. It wasn't overwhelmingly thick or tomatoey which is perfect for us. This is now our go to soup every time we make grilled cheese this winter.
Bethany M.
I was hoping to find a healthier alternative to our traditional canned tomato soup. This is just ok for me. My kids refused to eat it and to be honest I didn't love the taste. It wasn't horrible, it is just very strong. Maybe would have been better with some added seasoning.
Marcie O.
Tulsa, OK
Amy's organic soups are some of the tastiest soups I've ever had. They are a little pricer than Campbell's, but it is completely worth it health wise and taste wise. If you haven't tried these soups I would highly recommend you go to your nearest store and pick one up. You won't regret it.
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA
I love to eat healthy. Amys makes great product that are totally organic and low in sodium. That said I must admit I needed to add quite a few crackers to this soup. Had less flavor then I expected. I finished the soup, but it wasn5 my favorite.
member-e7318a81b
Nashville, TN
I love this soup. I love to make grilled cheese sandwiches when it's cold outside and dip them in the tomato soup. It has enough of a creamy texture, but also a really great tomato flavor. You wouldn't know it's low fat by the taste. Delicious!
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
How good is this soup for organic?

back