BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Made From Organic, Sun-ripened Tomatoes, Slowly Simmered To Bring Out Their Delicious Flavor Then Blended With Just Enough Organic Cream. Try It With Our Toasted Sandwich Rounds. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Tomato Purée, Filtered Water, Organic Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

Katelyn K.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love Amy's soups. What a great company giving us healthy food that tastes amazing. Even though it costs more than a cheap can of soup, it's totally worth it to consume something healthy.
Macy S.
This is the best low sodium tomato soup on the market! I have been on a low sodium diet for years and I used to love campbell's but that is way too high in sodium and this is a great replacement. It is so easy to make as you just have to heat and serve. I love pairing this soup with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Riley M.
Owings, MD
Amy's tomato soup is by far the best i have ever had. When i go shopping i usually get about ten cans and eat one every week. The food is delicious yet healthy and great for you. I would definitely recommend buying this.
isabelle c.
Bentonville, AR
Amy's soups are surprisingly really good, they don't have that can soup taste and they aren't that bad of a price. I always choose tomatoe soup it is soooooooooooooooooooo good. You definitely need to try it
Lana S.
Quincy, MA
I love Amy's soups! Even the low fat and reduced salt variations. This one is flavorful with no weird after tastes, and still seems creamy. Just add a grilled cheese sammy and you've got the perfect meal.
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
As a vegetarian on the go- Amy's brand is a lifesaver. During these cold winter months, tomato soup is my go to. I love how creamy and delicious it is as well as that ALL my local grocery stores carry it!
Amy N.
Minneapolis, MN
I seek out this tomato soup when I'm in the mood to eat tomato soup and grilled cheese. I like this soup because it real soup -- not re-purposed spaghetti sauce that is sometimes sold as canned soup. The salt levels are low and the consistency is great. I can tell it is made with high quality tomato.
Kayla B.
I love tomato soup. One of my favorite comfort foods when it is cold or rainy outside. I've tried a handful of different brands and Amy's definitely is at the top of the list. It is a bit expensive but its a great soup and worth the buy, especially if you can find it on sale!
Bethany T.
Severn, MD
Great taste. However I do prefer Amy's soup from the boxes carton packages. They just seem to taste better. I'm not sure if the aluminum from the can makes for a different taste or what
Maryann F.
San Bruno, CA
My daughter loves tomato soup, so I bought her Annie's Tomato soup to try, unfortunately she wasn't particularly fond of it and didn't finish it. She didn't the ink the flavor was as good as other tomato soup.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Is this similar to cambells tomato soup?

back