BY AMY'S KITCHEN

A Creamy Blend Of Organic Mushrooms And Vegetables That’s Delicious Served As Soup, Spooned Over Toast Or Used In Your Favorite Casserole. Soy Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher/Semi-condensed
Filtered Water, Organic Mushrooms, Organic Onions, Organic Wheat Flour, Organic High Oleic Safflower And/Or Sunflower Oil, Organic Leeks, Organic Butter (Organic Cream, Salt), Organic Cream, Organic Spices, Sea Salt, Organic Garlic, Bay Leaves, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Wheat And Milk.

Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
I really love the flavor of Amy's Organic Soups Cream of Mushroom Semi-Condensed. It has a great texture and hearty flavor. It keeps me full and goes great with a nice piece of bread. The price is great for the amount of servings you get. I recommend it for a lunch or dinner addition! I do with that there was larger pieces of mushroom in the recipe.
Jennifer M.
Wyoming, MI
Great solution for recipes that call for cream of mushroom soup. Almost every other can out there is full of ingredients I don't know or can't pronounce. Not this one! It does have a little different consistency than the traditional crap filled version so you may need to adjust your recipe accordingly.
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
Im not a fan of mushroom soups, but i LOVE ays. theres something about the texture and creaminess that makes me actually crave it! i always have a few cans in my pantry, because when hubby is sick or I'm just craving some good ole comfort style food this is a go to!
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
I don't like too many mushroom soups because they can come out too creamy. I like this one though because it's light and it tastes good. It's not too mushrooms, it's got good flavor. I like to have it for lunch
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the best Amy’s soup. It’s extremely hearty and tastes homemade, with plenty of mushroom chunks and a thick comforting creamy base. The only downside is the pretty extreme pricing, over $3 for a single can of soup is wild and why I don’t buy this more often.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
This is the best it taste amazing! And it's a little bit better than the rest! I also use this to make a fantastic green bean casserole! I don't eat it crazy often I would say maybe 3 times a month. And I bake with it more maybe 5-9 times.
Jill F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I live right by Amy's kitchen and support their products. Cream of mushroom is a staple in my house. I use it weekly for chicken or other dinner items that need a little sauce. Recommend to everyone.
Drew B.
Irondale, AL
It's a great substitute for those who can't have regular cream of mushroom soup. By itself, however, it isn't something I enjoyed. It doesn't thicken soups as much as I would like. It's also a bit expensive.
Monika W.
Great tasting soups and low on sodium. I love all their choices so you cant go wrong. I like to have hot soup at the office during the winter so this is perfect.
Elizabeth P.
Fort Wayne, IN
It seems that everyone uses Campbells cream of mushroom, but I prefer Amy's hands-down. Amy's seems to have a stronger mushroom flavor with all of the benefits of being organic!