BY AMY'S KITCHEN

See Nutrition Information For Sodium Content.
This Is Our Kind Of Garden Party. Chunks Of Tender, Organic Carrots And Green Beans, Plus Sweet Corn, Peas And Spinach, All In A Savory, Satisfying, Tomato-based Broth. Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Soy Free/Lactose Free/Tree Nut Free/Vegan/Kosher
Filtered Water, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Organic Carrots, Organic Green Beans, Organic Corn, Organic Peas, Organic Spinach, Organic Onions, Organic Celery, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper.

Buy on target.com*
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is my daughters absolute favorite soup to take to school for lunch. I love that has healthy simple ingredients. This would be a wonderful option for a vegetarian or anyone else who likes to eat tomato based soup paired with a grilled cheese.
Caitlin N.
Ellijay, GA
Amy's organics always are amazing, but I was especially pleased with this soup. It was delicious and didn't have a metallic taste to it like some canned soups do. I Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking to add more organic options to their menu.
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
This is my favorite soup! It has nice flavors/spices and with a tiny bit of heat. Some soups have a lot of sodium but still seems to be rather bland in the flavor department. Not Amy's! It is certainly my go to soup to eat in the colder months.
Maggie H.
My husband and I both love this soup, Amy's is a brand you can feel good about purchasing and consuming. We haven't tried a soup we don't like yet. We will continue to purchase this soup and others from this brand.
Roxi G.
Los Angeles, CA
This vegetable soup has to be one of my favorites that I have tried. I love that it is organic, and the chunky vegetable combination is perfect for this vegetarian. I highly recommend Amy's soups, especially this particular delicious variety!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I love this soup. It is the only soup that my fiancé and I both enjoy. It is vegan. I love all of the vegetables. I would buy it again. We would ours case of 12 at Sam's club. I'm not sure about the price.
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
This is one of my favorite soups. Amy's is just such great quality and they get an extra plus for having Organic and gluten free options in their line of food. I buy Amy's items at my local Giant. I eat this soup alone or with lentils or beans it makes a great snack or meal.
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
This stuff tastes phenomenal. I love that I’m getting my veggies in and it’s a good quick snack or food for in between meals. Especially good with a sandwich and/or when you’re sick! So comforting
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
Not only is Amy's my favorite brand, but their soups are so high quality and flavorful. They do not compare to other brands, especially in the way they do not have that "canned" taste that many soups do. Amy's is a trusted brand with organic ingredients, and I always keep my pantry stocked with a handful. The chunky vegetable is the far my favorite. It is packed with veggies and tastes SO good. I love making it with grilled cheese
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
These soups are delicious, and in my opinion are superior than Amy's burritos, because those are terrible when heated up in the microwave. The recipes are flavorful and hearty, and perfect for those days you don't feel like actually cooking.
Laura M.
How is this soup? Worth buying?