BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Organic Soups.
No GMOs.
USDA organic.
Chunky tomato bisque. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Irene L.
Santa Rosa, CA
My go to soup. I have an extremely sensitive stomach and a magority of the time I cannot stomach any sort of canned soup but I have never experienced a problem with this one! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good soup!
V M.
I love this. I originally bought it to go with grilled cheese, but now I just buy it as a meal. I feel like it's delicious on its own. Sometimes I add a few crackers, but they're not necessary. This is one of those really good soups you can just heat right up and feel cozy and warm when you drink!
Jaden ..
This by far is the best tomato soup I've ever had. Every time I'm sick or I feel like having soup for dinner I always pick this. I am someone who personally loves tomato soup and this does the job. High quality but a bit pricey for just a can of soup. You get what you pay for though.
Hallie L.
Rockport, TX
This is definitely my favorite and go-to soup. I'm pregnant and not able to keep all types of good down at the moment, but I've had luck with this bisque. I don't like regular tomatoe soup bug this is different! It's a bisque so it's thicker.
Kristina K.
I love me some tomato soup. I've found that some other brands are too artificial tasting and are lacking something. But Amy's is so tasty! Its chunky with actual tomatoes (go figure!) and its organic, which I love.
Jennifer J.
Bath, ME
This is a staple in my house. I have several cans in my cabinet right now. It's so creamy and satisfying and I love the Cicinho of tomatoes in it. The perfect companion to a cold winters day.
Tobey D.
Foodie Expert
Really good soup. This tomato soup is more on the sweeter side of Tomato soups. Puree texture. I liked it but I prefer a cream based soup personally, but still a great option. Nice flavor.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Foodie Expert
Love the taste of this soup and the chunks of tomato. The soup is somewhat sweet tasting and so comforting on those cold winter days. On days when I'm really into comfort food (and not eating healthy) I make a grilled cheese to go with it. Reminds me of my childhood days with my grandparents. (Minus the orange soda and root beer barrels)
Teah S.
I really enjoy this soup. I like the consistency of it; the thick tomatoes give it nice substance and it's organic so I feel good knowing that I am eating a healthy soup. It's definitely a little more expensive than leading brands but you pay for the quality which I think is worth it!
Kylie B.
First and foremost, I am a tomato soup snob. Soup and grilled cheese were staple dinner items in my household. However, as I became health conscious cambells wasn't cutting it. Amy's tomato soup is a lower sodium, healthier alternative without sacrificing any of the taste!
KATHERINE P.
Foodie Expert
By chance this soup contains curry?