BY AMY'S KITCHEN

Amy's® Organic Soups.
No GMOs.
USDA organic.
Chunky tomato bisque. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Teah S.
Teah S.
I really enjoy this soup. I like the consistency of it; the thick tomatoes give it nice substance and it's organic so I feel good knowing that I am eating a healthy soup. It's definitely a little more expensive than leading brands but you pay for the quality which I think is worth it!
Ari B.
Ari B.
Honestly, this was so much better than I was expecting. It tasted like it was fresh from a restaurant. I got it from a standard grocery store, not expensive. I would definitely buy it again. If you like tomato soup, you should consider giving this a chance!
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite soups. It's thick and chunky and absolutely delicious. I think canned soup gets a bad rap. This is good period. My only complaint is the price is a little higher than I would like to pay
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Foodie Expert
Amy's products are amazing. I've never had a bad thing from that company. This tomato bisque is no exception. It's sweet, has a pleasant acidic taste & small chunks of fresh tomato. My favorite canned soup!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
If I could give this tomato soup more than five stars I would. I can't eat any other tomato soup now that I have have amys. Soooo gooood!!!!
saint s.
saint s.
So tasty. Fresh and light yet full of flavor. I like to add chopped green onions to give a little zing. Filling without tasting heavy.
Christianne R.
Christianne R.
Swampscott, MA
So yummy! This is a great soup for snowy days. It also works well as a base to add ingredients to, for a more hearty soup.
Marguerite S.
Marguerite S.
Washington DC
Loved eating this soup with either croutons, grilled cheese, or by itself. Feels filling, and has great a great flavor.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Amarillo
Soooo tasty and hearty! Many soups claim to be healthy but have nasty ingredients. This is healthy and delicious!
emily w.
emily w.
Pompano Beach, FL
So delicious especially with grilled cheese on a cold day! It's definitely a staple in my "go to, easy" meals.
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.
Foodie Expert
By chance this soup contains curry?