BY AMY'S KITCHEN

We’ve Added Tender Chunks Of Organic Vine-ripened Tomatoes To A Smooth, Creamy Tomato Base To Create A Full-flavored, Satisfying Bisque You’ll Crave. Gluten Free/Soy Free/Corn Free/Tree Nut Free/Kosher
Organic Tomato Purée, Organic Diced Tomatoes, Filtered Water, Organic Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Onions, Sea Salt, Organic Black Pepper. Contains Milk.

• What do you serve with your tomato soup?6 Answers
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I like to pick this soup up when I start to get in a soup-mood (it happens several times a year, I must admit.) While I'm a big fan of the fresh soups available at supermarkets everywhere nowadays, when I do see the Amy's Chunky Tomato Bisque at my local salvage food grocery store, I buy it ALL. I'll sip this when I'm sick over chicken noodle (or no-chicken noodle from Amy's) soup every time.
Becky H.
I love almost all of the Amy's brand products, and the soups are probably the best canned soups I've ever had. This flavor is very good, much better than most canned tomato soups that only taste like smashed tomatoes. It's very flavorful, and I love the fact that it is organic.
Erin C.
Love Amy's everything but this is hands down my favorite. The soup has more flavor than your average tomato soup and is not puréed beyond recognition. This soup is prefect with grilled cheese!
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
I adore Amy's Soups! All of them. Wholesome ingredients, great texture, and amazing taste. I can rest assured my family and I are eating well even when I use Amy's products for convenience.
Nicole R.
Cheltenham, PA
This is amazing w/ grilled cheese. Its organic, gluten free, and DELICIOUS!
I really love Amy's products. They sell this at my regular grocery store as well.
Punam P.
I love Amy's entire line! Being a vegetarian myself, this brand provides great tasty and healthy products! Their soups are exceptional, definitely recommended.
Pamela M.
We love most all Anys products! As far as the soups go the Chinky Tomato is our favorite!
Erin C.
What do you serve with your tomato soup?